Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g-325a filing second time

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I tried searching everywhere but couldnt find something similar to my situation.

I am a USC and my wife is filing for adjustment of status. We sent the i-130 first and it was approved, and we've taken all the proper steps and we are filing the i485 now, but the issue arose that we have to send in the g-325a again. And she doesnt remember what dates she put down for her previous adresses. we could be off guessing by a couple of months at the most, but im wondering if this will be a problem. we didnt keep copies of what we filed, which was a HUGE mistake, if you are planning on file, keep a copy of everything you do for yourself. I didnt figure we would have to file the g-325a again, but i was mistaken.

We did NOT file concurrently because we had the time and didnt want to send all the money if the i-130 wasnt accepted. Its worked out great for us so far...except for this little snag. Im wondering what to do and if anyone has been through this issue. From what I read, most small mistakes are not too big of a deal, and may be brought up in an interview, should that be the case. Thanks for your time, would love to hear from anyone out there who's been in my shoes.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X