Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait time for I-485 marriage based interview sechduling

Hi Everybody:

On 1/28/13, My I-485 (marriage based) online status changed to “testing and interview”. I waited until 2/28/13 and still haven’t received any notice in the mail regarding the interview schedule. So I called USCIS customer service center , and they filed a service request for me for “non-delivery of notice”. On 3/8, I received a letter from USCIS customer service center saying that they have transferred my request to national benefit center. When I called USCIS customer service today, they told me that I have to wait for another 30 days for the national benefit center to look into it and get back to me......

Has this happened to anyone here before? I’m worried if the initial interview notice in the mail was lost and now I have to wait for another month to have any sort of reply…

Please let me know what you think, thank you guys in advance!!

testing and interview status.I am in the same status since Feb12, 2013 to now.

I called customer service, but same answer just wait. don't know what to do?

On 1/28/13, My I-485 (marriage based) online status changed to “testing and interview”. I waited until 2/28/13 and still haven’t received any notice in the mail regarding the interview schedule. So I called USCIS customer service center , and they filed a service request for me for “non-delivery of notice”. On 3/8, I received a letter from USCIS customer service center saying that they have transferred my request to national benefit center. When I called USCIS customer service today, they told me that I have to wait for another 30 days for the national benefit center to look into it and get back to me......

Has this happened to anyone here before? I’m worried if the initial interview notice in the mail was lost and now I have to wait for another month to have any sort of reply…

Please let me know what you think, thank you guys in advance!![/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I am in the same situation. Got my AP approval on March 6th, 2013. But the status for interview still same since Feb12, 2013. called customer service but they said no interview letter is mailed yet. Getting worried though.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X