Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of status for my parents.

Hi All,

I have a question about applying for Permanent Residency to my parents and my brother. I'm a US Citizen and I'm over the age of 21. My parents and my 16 year old brother are currently visiting me here in US on their Visitor visa. I would like to apply permanent residency for them and I heard from some of my friends that I could apply permanent residency for my brother since he is below 21 years of age and is a dependent of my parents. Can you all shed some light on this? I would like to know if it is possible to apply for permanent residency for my brother and if so, how. Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Originally posted by chackomathew View Post
    Hi All,

I have a question about applying for Permanent Residency to my parents and my brother. I'm a US Citizen and I'm over the age of 21. My parents and my 16 year old brother are currently visiting me here in US on their Visitor visa. I would like to apply permanent residency for them and I heard from some of my friends that I could apply permanent residency for my brother since he is below 21 years of age and is a dependent of my parents. Can you all shed some light on this? I would like to know if it is possible to apply for permanent residency for my brother and if so, how. Thanks in advance for your help and time.
    Parents - IR-5 category, can apply right now, wait time will be the time to process the application - visa immediately available
    Brother - F4 category, can apply right now, wait time between 12 and 25 years (YEARS), depending on country of citizenship

Read all about it at https://www.immihelp.com/family-base...rd-categories/ - ask additional questions once you read all the information available there.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X