Infopass location appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infopass location appointment

Hi Guys,, Its almost 5 weeks now and i didn't see any update on USCIS portal after my i485 interview. I called the customer service and they told me that your case is pending and it will take atleast 60 days after the interview for decide approval or denial.
    I am going to be in different state for couple of weeks. My quesiton is can I take infopass appointment in different state other than my local state or locaiton. Please looking forward for some advice..

uscis update after after 30 days about i485 interview

We gave i485 eb2 interview 7weeks back and IO told us that you will get reply in 2-3 weeks. Whole time the uscis website was showing "testing & Interview" now all of a sudden I saw an update after 7 weeks as shown below..
    THis is the msg i see online..
    "Your case is currently undergoing a required review by an immigration services officer. We will notify you by mail as soon as the review is completed and a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375- "

Don't know what that mean. Its showing only for me not for my wife. But still showing "testing & interview" for my wife. Don't know why..
    any idea pplz...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X