Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth certificate and Last name issues - Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth certificate and Last name issues - Please help!

My employer is filing in EB1, but i have following concerns

1) Birth certificate issues:

a) My birth certificate : Last name of my parents is not expanded in birth certificate but its expanded in passport as below

Passport: Veer Maram
    Birth certificate: M Veer ( Here the Last name is Not expanded, just the initial "M" is present )

b) My wife's birth certificate:

i) Last name of my wife is not expanded in her birth certificate and it also contains below Alias name as she got her birth certificate recently

Swathi E Alias Swathi Maram ( " E " is first letter of her Maiden last name, Its not expanded and it also Alias with Last name "Maram" which she got
    from me after the Marriage)

But her passport ( she got this after marriage ) and marriage certificate shows her name as : Swathi Maram

2) Last name of my wife’s parents is not present in her passport, birth certificate and school certificates.

-- what should i put for her parents' last name in G-325 A form ? -- Should i put "FNU" for first name and first name in "Last name" field ?

3) My birth certificate is registered after 28 years of my birth and my wife's birth certificate is registered after 26 years of her birth, will this be any issue ?

Please let me know if the above issues can be mitigated.

Thanks. Please help me!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X