parole in place evidence/AOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parole in place evidence/AOS

Hi.. My boyfriend wants to join the army and will be taking the ASVAB test on thursday. I no that of he joins and we get married I will be able to apply for parole in place and then AOS. My issue I'm having is how would I prove our relationship. He's 21 and im 20 we've been together 2years in August and we have no kids. Our names aren't o anything together. How do we prove our relationship is real and not fraud?? Do we get married before he goes in or after??We live in NY

If you are not married, you have no legal relationship which would justify a "Parole in Place" procedure.

How did you enter the U.S. and when? Which visa type. YOu may not need to bother with the Parole in Place procedure, since it is intended for those who entered the U.S. undocumented.

--Ray B

Originally posted by JRNicole View Post
    Hi.. My boyfriend wants to join the army and will be taking the ASVAB test on thursday. I no that of he joins and we get married I will be able to apply for parole in place and then AOS. My issue I'm having is how would I prove our relationship. He's 21 and im 20 we've been together 2years in August and we have no kids. Our names aren't o anything together. How do we prove our relationship is real and not fraud?? Do we get married before he goes in or after??We live in NY

Comment

I entered without inspection in 1996 my mother said I came on a cruise. I would qualify for parole In place if we got married and he joined. I was also approved for DACA already

Comment

We're in agreement, that marriage and military status would normally qualify you for "Parole in Place" eligibility to adjust status. The DACA approval provides you protection from adverse adjudication, but the marriage and "Parole in Place" approval takes you beyond the temporary DACA approval.

What was your country of birth? The cruise ship entry to U.S., and other countries, is sort of a weak immigration control link, since passengers can routinely enter many countries from cruise ships and bypass normal entry barriers. I've noticed this from cruises that stopped in Canada, France and Gibraltar (though there is no particular benefit from overstaying in Gibraltar, unless one has an interest in the cute monkeys that reside there on the top of the rock).

--Ray B

Originally posted by JRNicole View Post
        I entered without inspection in 1996 my mother said I came on a cruise. I would qualify for parole In place if we got married and he joined. I was also approved for DACA already

Comment

Lol! My country of birth is The Bahamas and but my country of citizenship is Jamaica

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X