Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just go my notice 797 from my form i-130 that i send a moth ago, i just wondering if i can send the form i-485 with the affidavits support, my wife is the beneficiary i am the petitioner. please some help i already have a case number.

Is your wife being processed in the U.S. or in her home country?

If in the U.S, you need to include a copy of the I-797 receipt NOA for the I-130 with your I-485 submittal.

If she is in her home country, you do not submit an I-485 for her. You have to wait for her petition to be approved and sent to the National Visa Center, then you pay the two fees (sponsorship and visa fees) and submit sponsorship and civil documents to the NVC.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Cmilo2015 View Post
    I just go my notice 797 from my form i-130 that i send a moth ago, i just wondering if i can send the form i-485 with the affidavits support, my wife is the beneficiary i am the petitioner. please some help i already have a case number.

Comment

ok, She is right now in the U.S. ,,, do i need the affidavit or more forms or just the i-485 with the fees. becasue im not sure if i need to send more forms .

Comment

You need to submit a copy of the I-130 receipt Notice of Action, I-485, G-325A for wife, I-765, I-131, I-864, immigrant medical exam on form I-693 in sealed envelope, check for $1,070, and support documents for all forms.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Cmilo2015 View Post
        ok, She is right now in the U.S. ,,, do i need the affidavit or more forms or just the i-485 with the fees. becasue im not sure if i need to send more forms .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X