Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview delayed

Hi!
    It is my third post about this situation here but nobody answered before so here I am again!

6 weeks ago (Feb. 10th) i was scheduled for an interview for my greencard. On my way there with my husband, the interview got cancel because of the bad weather in Boston... I called after 2 weeks and they basically told me that it was pointless to call again because they didnt know when my interview would be schedule again and that i whould just be waiting for a letter in the mail... Now its been 6 weeks and I am just wondering of there is any other way to know how long its going to take or any other number to call (i called Uscis).

Let me know if youve been thru the same or if you have any suggestions.. Thank you!

I suggest u call them so they can notify the USCIS office handling ur document electronically to reschedule ur appointment, cos the office is assumed u have attended the interview. Good luck

Comment

Thank you for your answer! But who should i call haha? The boston office ? Thanks!

Comment

Call USCIS customer service, they will notify the field office handling Ur case to schedule another appointment for u...good luck!

Comment

Thank you! Will do!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X