Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Document I-131

Hi Rayb,

the part 4 of the I-131 form where it says purpose of the trip,do we have to write it on a seperate sheet explaining the purpose of trip,and do we have to write same letter for both my wife and daughter or do we have to write seperate letter for wife and seperate for daughter.we are planing of travelling to go celebrate our wedding with her family.

the I-485 form do we have to pay seperate fees (wife and 10 year old daughter) for both of them or is it just one fee for both of them for the adjustment of status

and daughter's form do we sign it for her as interpreter signature or as applicant signature,she is 10yrs so does it requires she signs it herself.

regarding our daughter not having her own personal I-94 card because she and her mom used just one and have proof of stamped passport at point of entery,how do i then answer the question asked:
    [ when does your current status expires shown on your I-94 card"Please check here if your status is valid indefinitely (This will only apply if your I-94 card is stamped with "D/S")

Thanks

thanks
    Last edited by STA; 03-24-2015, 07:12 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X