Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving out of the country and 485 & 131 still pending.. help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving out of the country and 485 & 131 still pending.. help!

filed for 485, 131 & 765 march 6th
    received receipts on march 11th
    received biometrics appt on marth 16th for april 2nd
    did a walk in on march 26th
    called on april 2nd and requested for expedite process due to husband getting military orders
    april 10th received letter asking for proof for expedite. faxed on the 11th
    april 11th online status changed for 485 "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview"

case is at National Benefits Center Lee's Summit Missouri

My problem is that my husband got pcs orders to Germany and we have to leave on may 8th. If my case is not approved by then can i still move and finish over there? Does anyone have any experience on moving out of the country while 485 & 131 still pending? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

If you leave the country while the I-485 is being processed, you are abandoning the procedure, and will have to reapply in the future.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jmk1217 View Post
    filed for 485, 131 & 765 march 6th
    called on april 2nd and requested for expedite process due to husband getting military orders
    april 11th online status changed for 485 "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview"

case is at National Benefits Center Lee's Summit Missouri

My problem is that my husband got pcs orders to Germany and we have to leave on may 8th. If my case is not approved by then can i still move and finish over there? Does anyone have any experience on moving out of the country while 485 & 131 still pending? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If you leave the country while the I-485 is being processed, you are abandoning the procedure, and will have to reapply in the future.

--Ray B
      oh no! This is so stressful

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post

--Ray B
        If Expedite gets approved. Around how long does it take to get approved for 131 & 485?

Comment

Update..

filed 485, 131 & 765 march 6th
          april 16th 131 & 765 approved & card being produced.

how long till i receive the EAD in the mail?
          am i allowed to leave the US now that 131(Travel Document) is approved?
          please help im running out of time

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X