Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for initial Envidence ...Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for initial Envidence ...Please Help!!

Hi Everyone,
    I received a pink letter in the mail saying my income did not meet 125% of the poverty guideline for household size.

How much do I need for a family of 5?
    My household income is $42,000
    My wife is F1 visa,so she she works as a student worker on campus and her current income is $8,232.14.
    Can I use her as a joint sponsor? and if I do,her recent tax was filed as single,I hope it's not going to be a problem.we got married this year,so it was her last information that was used to prepare her tax on turbo which is single.
    I hope it will not be a problem,and if I can use her as a sponsor is her income and mine enough to meet up the poverty guideLine?

Please I really need help from y'all.

Thanks so so much

The annualized income amount needed for a household of 5 is $35,512. You must not have provided credible evidence of ongoing income that would annualize to that amount. Your tax return alone is not proof of what your annual income will be based on current earnings. Did you include an employment verification letter and/or a few recent paystubs, and/or a few recent bank statements (showing monthly cash flow)?

--Ray B

Originally posted by STA View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I received a pink letter in the mail saying my income did not meet 125% of the poverty guideline for household size.

How much do I need for a family of 5?
    My household income is $42,000
    My wife is F1 visa,so she she works as a student worker on campus and her current income is $8,232.14.
    Can I use her as a joint sponsor? and if I do,her recent tax was filed as single,I hope it's not going to be a problem.we got married this year,so it was her last information that was used to prepare her tax on turbo which is single.
    I hope it will not be a problem,and if I can use her as a sponsor is her income and mine enough to meet up the poverty guideLine?

Please I really need help from y'all.

Thanks so so much

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      The annualized income amount needed for a household of 5 is $35,512. You must not have provided credible evidence of ongoing income that would annualize to that amount. Your tax return alone is not proof of what your annual income will be based on current earnings. Did you include an employment verification letter and/or a few recent paystubs, and/or a few recent bank statements (showing monthly cash flow)?

--Ray B
      Thanks for your response rayb,
      My actual annual income is$32,000 but with other savings in account is what total up to $42,00 for the household income

I included employment verification letter,no paystubs but yes bank recent statements.i don't know wherelse I must have gone wrong.
      They said I did not meet the required income and could obtain joint sponsor.

I don't know where I must have gone wrong or missed out.

Comment

My actual annual income is$32,000 but with other savings in account is what total up to $42,00 for the household income

I included employment verification letter,no paystubs but yes bank recent statements.i don't know wherelse I must have gone wrong.

Do you think I should send my paystubs,bank statement? Is my wife fit for joint sponsor with her status,how much she earns and with the filing for tax as single?
        Maybe I should include mine along with hers,just to be on the safe side.what do you think?
        Does my wife have to file form I-864 or I-864A? It is both her and my 10 year old step daughter that received the pink letter.

Thanks again for your help,advise assistance,

Comment

It seems to me that they were using the $32,000 base income amount evidence you provided and want more, or a co-sponsor.

--Ray B

Comment

It seems to me that they were using the $32,000 base income amount evidence you provided and want more, or a co-sponsor.

--Ray B

Ok,so do you think I can use my wife as a co-sponsor? She is a student worker with f1 visa and she earns $8,000 plus Income.
            But her tax was filed as single by the preparer using her last year informations,I hope it won't be a problem.
            And finally,does she have to file I-864 form or I-864A because of step daughter.

Please put me through,I really appreciate all your response to my messages.

Thanks alot

Comment

A sponsor must normally be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.

--Ray B

Ok,so do you think I can use my wife as a co-sponsor? She is a student worker with f1 visa and she earns $8,000 plus Income.
              But her tax was filed as single by the preparer using her last year informations,I hope it won't be a problem.
              And finally,does she have to file I-864 form or I-864A because of step daughter.

Please put me through,I really appreciate all your response to my messages.

Thanks alot

Comment

A sponsor must normally be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.

--Ray B
                Oh ok,so which means I can't use my wife as a co/joint sponsor ....wow
                I am so confused now.

Thanks so much for your time,I really appreciate it .

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok,so which means I can't use my wife as a co/joint sponsor ....wow
                I am so confused now.

Thanks so much for your time,I really appreciate it .
                Yes I am a U.S. Citizen,I am referring to if my wife can be a joint sponsor since we are legally married

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X