Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in I-693 Medical Examination

Hi All,

I am preparing for AOS based on marriage to a U.S citizen. I entered legally to the country via an F-1 VISA and my status is current.

Today I got the medical examinations results in a sealed envelope of the Civil surgeon (found in USCIS website) and he gave me a copy (I am reading the copy, I will not open the original of course). I found a small mistake and I would like to know if it can affect me or if is not really a mistake.

In the second page of the I-693, question 14A: "The form of applicant identification presented (for example, passport or driver's license)"
    he wrote down USA VISA.
    However, in the identification number 14B he put my passport number.

Will this be an issue? How can I correct it? Maybe I am being crazy about it and is not a big deal

Thanks,

Guillermo

I might be wrong, but you should trust the judgments of the doctor you choose, based on USCIS, list. However, my advise to you is, if in doubt, go back to your doctor and explain your concern.

I see no reason why you shouldn't get a proper explanation of your Medical; bearing in mind you viewed ONLY the copy given to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X