No interview scheduled for 5 month (I-485), New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No interview scheduled for 5 month (I-485), New York

Hello, I am a little worried. Got receipt 01/23/15; 02/09- fingerprints done. On 03/10- case status says ready to schedule an interview, since then status remains the same. It has been 5 month since the date of receipt. Should i schedule an info pass? By the way its MSC receipt number I believe it is National Benefits Center (also known as MSC). Another question, confused how to check processing times. When i select MSC center, form I-485 not even listed in a table. So should i check processing time for local New-York office? Please advise. Thank you.

Have you tried to check your local field office on the USCIS website to see the processing timeframe ?
    Tuna

Comment

Yes, I checked New York local office, i believe it is mine. It says as of April 30th last date that was processed Sept 14th 2014.
      But not sure if that is correct office i am checking and if my case is there because my receipt says MSC which is NBC center. Do you usually get a notification when ur case is getting transferred to a local office or not?

Comment

hi there,

im on the same situation but im in Long island NY

sent all the applications for my wife and they were received on 1/17/2015 and got receipts on 1/21.

fingerprints done 2/10 and ready to schedule for interview since 2/18/2015.

you have to check the long island local office, right it says that as of april 30th they were processing July 29th applications so figure that they are actually handling cases 3 months ahead now so cases like September/October.

I think the appointment for my wife will come around December

you should receive your appointment around the same time if not January 2016.

patience Is the key as USCIS is backed up.... long delays

Comment

Hey guys I got my interview date this morning for oct 7th

Comment

Originally posted by pumadsv View Post
            Hello, I am a little worried. Got receipt 01/23/15; 02/09- fingerprints done. On 03/10- case status says ready to schedule an interview, since then status remains the same. It has been 5 month since the date of receipt. Should i schedule an info pass? By the way its MSC receipt number I believe it is National Benefits Center (also known as MSC). Another question, confused how to check processing times. When i select MSC center, form I-485 not even listed in a table. So should i check processing time for local New-York office? Please advise. Thank you.
            Infopass is not useful. I went NYC field office once. The only thing they told me is I have to wait

Comment

February filer

I send February 24 2015 got the ead may 18 .since then nothing for interview

Comment

Im still waiting for the interview

I sent all my info Dec 23rd 2014 , Im filing in NYC and this is my time line.

Jan 23 got the I-797C for the I-130, I-765, and I-485
                Feb 20th Fingerprint appointment
                April 9th We ordered your new card.( Employment Auth card)
                04/17/2015 Card delivered

With this I went to the SS and got my card in two weeks. I didnt hear from them (USCIS) for months and i requested and inquiry on 7/28/2015.

08/14/2015 On August 14, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number was assigned to an officer for response.
                08/18/2015 On August 18, 2015, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time.

Their response was:
                "The systems indicate that your case is awaiting fan interview. Your local USCIS office will contact you once they are able to schedule the appointment. Should you not be contacted in 90 days of this notice please call the National Customer Service Center."

Comment

Timeline

I sent all my info Dec 23rd 2014 , Im filing in NYC and this is my time line.

Jan 23 got the I-797C for the I-130, I-765, and I-485
                  Feb 20th Fingerprint appointment
                  April 9th We ordered your new card.( Employment Auth card)
                  04/17/2015 Card delivered

With this I went to the SS and got my card in two weeks. I didnt hear from them (USCIS) for months and i requested and inquiry on 7/28/2015.

08/14/2015 On August 14, 2015, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number was assigned to an officer for response.
                  08/18/2015 On August 18, 2015, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time.

Their response was:
                  "The systems indicate that your case is awaiting fan interview. Your local USCIS office will contact you once they are able to schedule the appointment. Should you not be contacted in 90 days of this notice please call the National Customer Service Center."

On October 14, 2015, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice Your interview is on Nov 18th

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X