Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weirdest or most unusual evidence you used..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest or most unusual evidence you used..

Putting together my binder for our marriage based AOS interview here in Boston. Our binder is looking a little slim compared to others I have seen and it makes me a little nervous-want this interview to be as painless as possible! So I'm looking to beef it up a bit.

Just curious for ideas or just for fun what is the weirdest or most unusual evidence you used in your "proof of bona fide marriage"! I've seen love letters, ******** screen shots of relationship change, etc. Looking for creative ideas!

As Me and my wife are living at her parents house, her mothers signed a notarized affidavit letter, telling them that we live there and pay some $$$ to help with house expenses.

It was kind weird to me because everybody used to bring a lease contract or more formal documents to prove your residence place.

My interview was yesterday and it was very good! Approved and now waiting my welcome letter.

Comment

You dont really need to many crazy things to prove your relationship. My friend recently completed there interview and him and his wife spent alot of time apart and would just visit each other until they decided to actually make the move to the US. Photos, plane tickets, any purchases bought together, bank statement, utility bills with both names, if you skyped you can download chat history to a word document and print it. ******** status change might be the weirdest or unusual as you mentioned, because some people can do that without having a bonafide marriage, that means nothing nowadays. Maybe a letter signed from a few friends or family members.

My friend said the interviewer didnt even look through any of the photos they brought, and they brought a whole photo album. However, I have heard photos can be the biggest proof especially if you have photos during holidays with each others family. The most bonafide relationship would definitely be noted when you can show a photo with grandma and your spouse. =P
      Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
      08/26/2015 - Priority Date
      09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
      01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
      03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
      04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
      06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
      06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
      06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
      07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
      07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment