Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is waiting for a response after AOS Green Card Interview and for how long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is waiting for a response after AOS Green Card Interview and for how long?

Lets discuss how long who has been waiting for there green card or the approval of the green card since our interviews. I will start by mine. I had mine on Dec 3rd in Miami and so far nothing. On case updates online it still says the interview has been scheduled. Please make sure to let every one know in this thread that which location you applied from and when was the interview date. Also, lets keep this thread updated as we get our green cards ! we are all waiting !

In response to how long process takes after AOS interview for Green Card

Hi, I see that you posted the initiation of this thread on the 18th of Dec'15. I was called in for the interview on the 7th of December 2015, and my initial application for AOS was filed back in July 30th 2015. My EAD and Advance parole came around 1st week of October 2015. Speaking about the interview for Greencard, it was hardly a 2min process in and out, where the interviewer asked us date of birth of our daughter and photocopies of the whatever documents we had taken along. The guy was a thorough gentleman, and said he will send the application for recommendation and that it will take unto 6 weeks till i actually receive the green card. i was hoping to receiving the letter atleast saying my case is approved as i am leaving for canada on tuesday (day after). if there is someone who got interviewed in december and if they could share how long the welcome letter takes, i would be obliged. good luck to all take care

Comment

I got interviewed on Nov 25 and until now it is still pending and the same as you online it says interview is scheduled.

Comment

I had mine on Oct 22, in Long Island, NY and so far nothing. On case updates online it still says the interview has been scheduled

Comment

Originally posted by nycjan View Post
          I had mine on Oct 22, in Long Island, NY and so far nothing. On case updates online it still says the interview has been scheduled
          you did not schedule and infopass ? why are you waiting for so long

Comment

I had my interview in Houston Tx on the 15th of Oct but nothing yet. The status says, interview completed and case must be reviewed.
            Tuna

Comment

You guys should be thankful

Originally posted by miami View Post
              Lets discuss how long who has been waiting for there green card or the approval of the green card since our interviews. I will start by mine. I had mine on Dec 3rd in Miami and so far nothing. On case updates online it still says the interview has been scheduled. Please make sure to let every one know in this thread that which location you applied from and when was the interview date. Also, lets keep this thread updated as we get our green cards ! we are all waiting !

I did my interview since Sept 23 almost 4 months ago and I haven't heard zip from them....still stuck on August 17th your interview was scheduled.... called lots....submit an inquiry was told to wait 30 days...I'm 20 days in and still nothing..every time I try to make an appt online for info pass it's says none available try again......Oakland pk FL

Comment

Any updates guys? Please let us know if you have any..
                Tuna

Comment

Still Nothing

Sorry, no update on my side. I am still waiting. Its so frustrating. My interview as Dec 3rd and now its Jan 15th. This coming week i am going to make an appointment with a well known immigration lawyer here and will update this forum and let you all know what he says. Thanks and lets keep every one posted.

Comment

I had mine in Houston September 15....still no answer?? What was ur officer name

Comment

Sorry, no update on my side. I am still waiting. Its so frustrating. My interview as Dec 3rd and now its Jan 15th. This coming week i am going to make an appointment with a well known immigration lawyer here and will update this forum and let you all know what he says. Thanks and lets keep every one posted.
                      Paying a lawyer is just a waste of money. I spend so much on lawyer and he's done nothing for me. My lawyer spend all my paperwork in October 2015 and files received since october 23 2015 and I still haven't received ead card. Nothing. mind you my husband is US citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane85 View Post

Paying a lawyer is just a waste of money. I spend so much on lawyer and he's done nothing for me. My lawyer spend all my paperwork in October 2015 and files received since october 23 2015 and I still haven't received ead card. Nothing. mind you my husband is US citizen.
                        EAD takes about 90 days before approval. There's nothing a lawyer can do about that.
                        Tuna

Comment

Originally posted by loverbirds21 View Post
                          I had mine in Houston September 15....still no answer?? What was ur officer name
                          What's the status of I-485? What is your priority date? Has your I-130 approved?
                          Tuna

Comment

I was scheduled interview in Philadelphia after 3 months. Officer approved my AOS on the spot after interview and stamped temp greencard on my pp. Good luck all guys.

Comment

Interview January 7th, no updates yet. Chicago was our office. The officer was very friendly and even small talked with us. We felt it went great, didnt ask any crazy questions and kept us together. We were expecting an instant approval however, she said she was going to work on our file that day if she had time and we would hear soon. Im kind of confused on how some get immediate stamps in the passport and others are just recommended for approval. Maybe theyre newbies in the immigration system and need to send to a supervisor? Either way, I hate waiting as it keeps us on our toes for wayyyyy too long.

ugh.. Cant wait until all this waiting is over!
                              Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
                              08/26/2015 - Priority Date
                              09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
                              01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
                              03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
                              04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
                              06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
                              06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
                              06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
                              07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
                              07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X