Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for Initial Evidence(I-485) HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Initial Evidence(I-485) HELP!

I just received a letter from Uscis saying that i have to mail them an initial evidence for the Adjustment Status. there is a box with a cross in the letter saying:" For the intending immigrant's income to be included in the household income, the intending immigrant's income must have been from a lawfully source and earned while the household member was authorized to work in the united States.
    the This paragraphs follow:
    The intending immigrant listed on the petitioner/sponsor's form I-864, affidavit of support or Form I-864A, contract between sponsor and household member, must submit evidence that they were authorized to work in the United states.

Examples include: a copy of form I-94, arrival/ departure record, a copy of a Valid employment authorization document issued by USCIS, a copy of form I-94, arrival/ departure recod with employment authorized.

My question is: What informations should i mail them since my wife( the intending immigrant) ISN'T EVEN WORKING YET.We filed the Form I-130(petition), Form I-485( Adjustment of Status, And the Form I- 765 For Employment all at the same time.
    Thank You For you help

Seems like while filling the form either you made a mistake or uscis misunderstood the information provided. Somewhere along the line, your income on the I-864 also includes that the intending immigrant was also working. If she is on a valid visa to work such as H1-B, then you can provide this information including copy of her paystubs.

If she has never worked then you can simply write a letter back to them with her valid status and stating that there was a mistake on line XX on I-864 and provide copy of her valid status.

If that neither of the two above apply, and the intending immigrant worked illegally without a EAD with on the book jobs, then you are in violation of the law.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X