No announcement yet.

i-485 lost or still in lockbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, I haven't heard anything yet and I believe it will be my 3rd rejection. I filed again but I realise the mistake I made now. After reading all your post and talking to a few people I decided to see where I might have gone wrong. I didnt not answer 4 questions in part 2 in the i485. I am expecting a rejection any day now and once I correct it. I think everything will be good. I am posting this because alot of people overlook these questions and I just wanted to share my experience. Right in part 2 it specifically ask, irregardless of the category you applied under, answer the following questions 10 and 11, on part 2.
    I hope this helps someone.

Comment

Originally posted by odobo View Post
      Got text messages (and checks cashed) today. 33 days!!
      I am getting crazy now ... filed on 4/28, delivered to Dallas Lockbox on 5/1
      still haven't get any back yet lol
      My lawyer is aim to re-file it if we still not get it by end of this week 6/5

Comment

I filed on May 12th to the Texas lockbox. My card finally got charged last night but no text or email. I got my receipts from an online chat with USCIS. Maybe try contacting them first before you refile and you have two applications in the system.

Comment

I got same issue mailed i485 to Chicago lockbox usps, delivered on May1, no information on the system, and check not being cashed. It's been 41days.

Comment

Don't lose hope. It took me 51 days to get my text messages and 56 days to get my receipts. Everything is just crazy due to covid, but they will get to your case eventually!

Comment

Sent the package to Dallas Lockbox on 08/26, Delivered next day - 08/27. It's been 49 days, still haven't received receipt notice/numbers, USCIS rep could not find anything in the system, i have emailed to the lockbox, but no response from them.

Have you got response from the lockbox?

Should i wait longer or resubmit all the documents?
              Last edited by gc-seeker; 10-15-2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fprntto View Post
                Don't lose hope. It took me 51 days to get my text messages and 56 days to get my receipts. Everything is just crazy due to covid, but they will get to your case eventually!
                Did the lockbox facility ever responded back?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X