No announcement yet.

i-485 lost or still in lockbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My application was rejected due to credit card error (error on form G-1450). Do I fill every form and file new evidences together with the corrected form G-1450 or can I submitted the old forms/evidences that did not have the errors together with the corrected form G-1450

Comment

Hi, I did mail my Asylum based i-485 on February 12, 2020 to Dallas TX Lockbox. On Feb 18 the package was delivered. No email or text has been received yet as I sent G-1145, too. Meanwhile called them several time but the answer was the same NO Information in the system. On 02/28 wrote email to lockbox and got system generated reply that within 30 days you will get the reply. Till date the situation remain unchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by baffour345 View Post
        My application was rejected due to credit card error (error on form G-1450). Do I fill every form and file new evidences together with the corrected form G-1450 or can I submitted the old forms/evidences that did not have the errors together with the corrected form G-1450
        Hello, what type of error was it in the credit card? I submitted my application for AoS on March 20th, 2020. It was received at Chicago Lockbox on the 23rd March and still haven't got anything from them. I also paid with credit card but all the information was enter correctly. Not sure if there are delays due to COVID-19?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky_ View Post
          Hi, I did mail my Asylum based i-485 on February 12, 2020 to Dallas TX Lockbox. On Feb 18 the package was delivered. No email or text has been received yet as I sent G-1145, too. Meanwhile called them several time but the answer was the same NO Information in the system. On 02/28 wrote email to lockbox and got system generated reply that within 30 days you will get the reply. Till date the situation remain unchanged.
          Hi, did you get your notifications yet? I am in the same boat but it's only been 15 days today

Comment

Originally posted by pepe84 View Post

Hello, what type of error was it in the credit card? I submitted my application for AoS on March 20th, 2020. It was received at Chicago Lockbox on the 23rd March and still haven't got anything from them. I also paid with credit card but all the information was enter correctly. Not sure if there are delays due to COVID-19?
            My application was received on Mar 25 and I haven't heard anything from them yet. I'm worried.
            03/24/2020: Sent package to USCIS.
            03/25/2020: Package received by USCIS.
            04/14/2020: 4 text messages received and checks cashed.
            04/23/2020: 4 NOAs received in mail.
            08/17/2020: Biometrics Appointment letter received in mail for 08/25.
            08/25/2020: Fingerprints taken and applied to I-765 and I-485.
            09/01/2020: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
            09/08/2020: New card is being produced.
            09/11/2020: I-765 and I-131 were approved and mailed.
            09/16/2020: Combo card in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ldinh91 View Post

My application was received on Mar 25 and I haven't heard anything from them yet. I'm worried.
              ldinh91 have you called the uscis to know whether they have your file in system or no?
              March 23- sent package to chicago lockbox
              March24- package received by Chicago lockbox
              March 25- Priority Date
              April 14- NOAs received
              May 9- letter for missing I-693
              Aug 1- biometric appointment letter received
              Aug 12- biometric appointment day
              Aug 17 - I-765 card is being produced
              Aug 18- I-765 case approved
              Aug-24 GOT Social Security CARD
              Aug 25- EAD card mailed
              Aug 28- Got EAD card in hand

Comment

Originally posted by Caliwale View Post
                ldinh91 have you called the uscis to know whether they have your file in system or no?
                Last time I called them, they asked me to wait for 15 business days since the day it got received. So I think I will call them back again next Wednesday. Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

Last time I called them, they asked me to wait for 15 business days since the day it got received. So I think I will call them back again next Wednesday. Thank you for your suggestion.
                  Hi,
                  Did you get receipt?
                  Mine was delivered on March 31st so far check was not cashed and I didn't get any email. Thanks
                  Last edited by reddycn; 04-20-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

reddycn , ldinh91 , pepe84, Lucky_ , Shaf121

Can you please provide an update? Did you get the receipt notice (or notice of acceptance)? or did they atleast cash your check?
                    I'm in the same situation. It's been ~3 weeks . Check not cashed. No e-notice of acceptance. Nothing.
                    Last edited by odobo; 08-12-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by odobo View Post

Can you please provide an update? Did you get the receipt notice (or notice of acceptance)? or did they atleast cash your check?
                      I'm in the same situation. Package received 02-April (Dallas). Three weeks as of today. Check not cashed. No e-notice of acceptance. Nothing.
                      Yes i received my Notice of acceptance after almost one month of filling date. I think you gonna get your's in 1st week of May hopefully ! stay safe

Comment

I'm in the same situation. Package received 02-April (Dallas). Three weeks as of today. Check not cashed. No e-notice of acceptance. Nothing.
                        I received my receipt numbers last week. Check cashed on the same day.

Comment

So far no receipt and check not cashed out. Close to a month.

Comment

Originally posted by reddycn View Post

So far no receipt and check not cashed out. Close to a month.
                            One person I know got the receipt after 34 days of waiting. Don't worry too much.

Comment

One person I know got the receipt after 34 days of waiting. Don't worry too much.
                              thank you. that's very helpful.

Comment

Got text messages (and checks cashed) today. 33 days!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X