Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion regarding Advance Parole with Valid H1 Visa and Stamping. Need urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion regarding Advance Parole with Valid H1 Visa and Stamping. Need urgent help

I have a Valid H1B visa stamp in my passport until Oct 2017. My i485 is pending. Do I need an Advance parole to travel outside of the US in this case?
    Can I use my Valid H1B stamp instead of AP to re-enter US. My wife will travel with me and she is in H4 Visa. Also What happens if my i485 gets approved when I am traveling.
    Please suggest I am very confused.

Originally posted by kreenee2 View Post
    I have a Valid H1B visa stamp in my passport until Oct 2017. My i485 is pending. Do I need an Advance parole to travel outside of the US in this case?
    Can I use my Valid H1B stamp instead of AP to re-enter US. My wife will travel with me and she is in H4 Visa. Also What happens if my i485 gets approved when I am traveling.
    Please suggest I am very confused.
    Do not GO! If you travel outside of the US while your I485 is pending without an advance parole, your and your wife's green card application will be considered as abandoned. You may only travel after you get your AP otherwise you'll loose the GC application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X