HELP(FORM i-485 got denied)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP(FORM i-485 got denied)

Hi all, I really need help in here, I'm pretty confused.
    Below is an attachment of the letters I received from the USCIS.

It looks to me that they denied my I-485 because my sponsor doesn't make enough money however
    my sponsor made about 40K for year 2015 which means he meets the requirements so I'm kinda puzzled why I received these letters.
    he was making way less in year 2013 and 2014 but since 2015 her yearly income went up to about 40K so I don't know if the fact that she was making way less in the years before 2015 matter(I'm pretty sure what matters is the most recent income).

Also when I referred myself to form i-912p(https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...orm/i-912p.pdf), it looks to me that with that annual income, my sponsor can still meet the standards even with a household size of 4. Yet when we filled out the affidavit form we mentioned a household size of 3.

WHERE I AM THE MOST CONFUSED is that on the first letter, it says that no evidence has been shown to prove annual income however on the second letter it says :"Based on the supporting documents provided(what documents then?) my sponsor didn't meet the poverty line.

I can submit all the evidence requested on the first letter since no evidence has been provided to support the claim of my sponsor annual income.
    Now what should I do when it comes to letter number two?

Thanks
    Carbon
    Attached Files

It seems that they requested more evidence, not denied it; have you spoken to an attorney?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank D' Carbon View Post
      Hi all, I really need help in here, I'm pretty confused.
      Below is an attachment of the letters I received from the USCIS.

It looks to me that they denied my I-485 because my sponsor doesn't make enough money however
      my sponsor made about 40K for year 2015 which means he meets the requirements so I'm kinda puzzled why I received these letters.
      he was making way less in year 2013 and 2014 but since 2015 her yearly income went up to about 40K so I don't know if the fact that she was making way less in the years before 2015 matter(I'm pretty sure what matters is the most recent income).

Also when I referred myself to form i-912p(https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...orm/i-912p.pdf), it looks to me that with that annual income, my sponsor can still meet the standards even with a household size of 4. Yet when we filled out the affidavit form we mentioned a household size of 3.

WHERE I AM THE MOST CONFUSED is that on the first letter, it says that no evidence has been shown to prove annual income however on the second letter it says :"Based on the supporting documents provided(what documents then?) my sponsor didn't meet the poverty line.

I can submit all the evidence requested on the first letter since no evidence has been provided to support the claim of my sponsor annual income.

Now what should I do when it comes to letter number two?

Thanks
      Carbon
      ur i485 isn't denied!!! just submit everything uscis is asking u for. submit all the w2 and tax return and tax transcript with pay stubs and filling out i864 form over. i submitted 4 recent pay stub everything was approved i got my work permit 2 weeks later

Comment

Request for evidence

It's not denied! They just need more evidence.
        This link might help

Comment

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
          ur i485 isn't denied!!! just submit everything uscis is asking u for. submit all the w2 and tax return and tax transcript with pay stubs and filling out i864 form over. i submitted 4 recent pay stub everything was approved i got my work permit 2 weeks later
          Did you say I have to fill out i864 form again too?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ludwika.Z View Post
          It's not denied! They just need more evidence.
          This link might help
          Hey thanks for your reply but can't seem to see your link.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
          Hey thanks for replying.
          Does it mean I can ignore what they're asking on the second letter if I provide everything they asked on the first letter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X