Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newark, NJ Office: Interview Cancelled Questions

Hi, filers in Newark NJ:

Need some help here. We got an email about interview cancellation during our honeymoon (which was on Nov. 2nd) after 8 months wait. We never thought the interview will be scheduled at the ONLY time we were out of home. What a coincidence! However, we never got our interview notice in mail because parents checked everyday for us, and no USCIS mail coming in so far. As long as i got the canellation email i checked my USCIS account status said "USCIS has assigned an interview schedule on Oct.28th, and would send us a mail notice, which we never received. And on Nov.2nd, they sent us an cancellation email about a resechedule interview or a decision. A mail notice will be sent to us soon." We called customer service number asap, and she suggested us to have an infopass at local office to check what happened since she knew as little as we knew from our account history. (We guess the mail might be sent to a different house in the same neighborhood and not sure if it will happen again).

Does anybody have the same problem before? I did change my address and confirmed about USCIS had our new address from a previous info appointment (origifiling address was Queens, NY). Will the cancellation interivew from their end affect our application?? we're very worried about it.

Don't know what to do for the next step cuz no current available infopass. And don't know if the cancellation mail will be sent to us. Any other possible way to reschedule our interview again?

Thank you!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X