X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help needed!!! Request for initial evidence of I-485

got request for income source
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I filed AOS I-485 with I-130. My husband (US citizen) is a Uber driver and without pay stubs and employment letter. While I had job in China and have all 6 month pay stubs and employment letter. We have property under my name. we also have enough funding in our joined bank account to support. we filed I864 with my husband as primary sponsor and indicated have 70K yearly income and also attached past three years tax return. I also provided I-864a as household member and with all my income and past three years tax return. what you suggest to do? thanks a lot , Lingping

Originally posted by lll1234 View Post
    got request for income source
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I filed AOS I-485 with I-130. My husband (US citizen) is a Uber driver and without pay stubs and employment letter. While I had job in China and have all 6 month pay stubs and employment letter. We have property under my name. we also have enough funding in our joined bank account to support. we filed I864 with my husband as primary sponsor and indicated have 70K yearly income and also attached past three years tax return. I also provided I-864a as household member and with all my income and past three years tax return. what you suggest to do? thanks a lot , Lingping
    we have enough funding to support but don't know what is effective way to show them. we already filed I 864 and I 864a , can we just send a revised version which may not indicated any income which not easy to approve or show evident? any suggestion will be very very appreciated!!!

Comment

Take into account that only certain income of the applicant(you) is considered as part of the Affidavit of Support. Usually the petitioner (your husband) should meet the requirements by himself, without you having to proof any income. I don't know how you put the information in your I-864 but if it's the case that he has a 70,000 of adjusted gross income yearly and he has his three past years of tax reports, he should be more than fine.

Try to get a letter from Uber stating how much is his revenue yearly. I definitely do not know if this would be possible , but if you can that might help. And try to get an infopass appointment, in your case I would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonWifey View Post
        Take into account that only certain income of the applicant(you) is considered as part of the Affidavit of Support. Usually the petitioner (your husband) should meet the requirements by himself, without you having to proof any income. I don't know how you put the information in your I-864 but if it's the case that he has a 70,000 of adjusted gross income yearly and he has his three past years of tax reports, he should be more than fine.

Try to get a letter from Uber stating how much is his revenue yearly. I definitely do not know if this would be possible , but if you can that might help. And try to get an infopass appointment, in your case I would do that.
        Thanks a lot!!! I think it is too tough to get letter from uber((. but others I have so many my asset to support such as stock, money balance in the bank as well as property under mine. I would though those are all enough to support 10X of what I needed.

I am not sure if that is ok, I tried to get infopass, but not avarible, is that possible to just walking in?
        Lp

Comment

Originally posted by lll1234 View Post
          Thanks a lot!!! I think it is too tough to get letter from uber((. but others I have so many my asset to support such as stock, money balance in the bank as well as property under mine. I would though those are all enough to support 10X of what I needed.

I am not sure if that is ok, I tried to get infopass, but not avarible, is that possible to just walking in?
          Lp
          I don't think is possible to do a walk in. Try to get in the website very early in the morning around 5am or before. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X