I-131 FORM Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-131 FORM Help please

Im applying for adjustment of status from B2 visitor visa to Green card.
    I was filling the forms and I dont know what to fill in this part of the I131 form

Part 7 Complete only if applying for Advance Parole

On a separate sheet of paper, explain how you qualify for an Advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered.

And then they ask how many trips i intend and where etc
    But i dont have a trip planned yet but I want to have it in case I need to travel. (I saw in other thread that was ok to put that the trip was Unknown but I dont know about this part 7

Help Please

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by leilasouthcarolina View Post
    On a separate sheet of paper, explain how you qualify for an Advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered.
    You don't need to do this. It says "see instructions". Did you see instructions. Adjustment of Status applicants do not need this. Simply being an Adjustment of Status applicant is enough.

Originally posted by leilasouthcarolina View Post
    And then they ask how many trips i intend and where etc
    For date of departure and length of trip you can put Unknown. It does not ask for where; if you see that you are in the wrong part.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X