No announcement yet.

My green card was denied? what to do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My green card was denied? what to do???

I applied for a green card in june of this year, I was asked for additional evidence in august. We promptly sent the additional evidence and received a tracking number that it was delivered. We waited two months with no answer so we called, the lady told us to wait. The first of december we called and the lady said that it was never received, so she sent an email to the location to try and find it. we asked if we could resend the additional evidence and were told yes we can. So we did a cover letter with the evidence and the print out of the tracking number. Two days after they received the new evidence. They sent out a denial of status change stating that we did not send the evidence with in the allotted time frame of 90 days. On the letter it says we can file a motion but can not appeal.

Sometimes it is more efficient to simply resubmit the form and supporting documents for the petition that was denied.

--RayB

Originally posted by natala1a View Post
    I applied for a green card in june of this year, I was asked for additional evidence in august. We promptly sent the additional evidence and received a tracking number that it was delivered. We waited two months with no answer so we called, the lady told us to wait. The first of december we called and the lady said that it was never received, so she sent an email to the location to try and find it. we asked if we could resend the additional evidence and were told yes we can. So we did a cover letter with the evidence and the print out of the tracking number. Two days after they received the new evidence. They sent out a denial of status change stating that we did not send the evidence with in the allotted time frame of 90 days. On the letter it says we can file a motion but can not appeal.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X