X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Approval notice and physical Green card

HELP
    on Dec 16, 2016: your case approved, we will send you the notice
    Dec 21, 2016: On December 21, 2016, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSxxxxxxxxxx, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by January 20, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
    Jan 20, 2017: and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED either the welcome notice or the physical card.

what should I do? I am really confused and worried now, and the Infopass doesn't have any available appointment at this moment? and I can not send the i90 either because I didn't receive the approval notice. Please somebody experienced this before, Please help!!!!!!!

Originally posted by boaj View Post
    HELP
    on Dec 16, 2016: your case approved, we will send you the notice
    Dec 21, 2016: On December 21, 2016, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSxxxxxxxxxx, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by January 20, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
    Jan 20, 2017: and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED either the welcome notice or the physical card.

what should I do? I am really confused and worried now, and the Infopass doesn't have any available appointment at this moment? and I can not send the i90 either because I didn't receive the approval notice. Please somebody experienced this before, Please help!!!!!!!
    Give them a call. They should be able to find out more info for you. Also, did they notify you a tracking number? When they mailed out a card, they usually include a tracking number.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X