I-485 Could be denied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Could be denied?

Hello I filed a from I-130 for my son in july 29 2013 and It got approved, and the priority dahte was: July 29th 2013, My son was 18 years, 4 months at that time, and it took like that until now, My son is in USA now and my quuestion is that the NVC is attending case from 2015 and his priority date is july 2013 , If I send the form I-485 will he be apoved and now my son is 21 years old 9 months old, and if his age freezes, or will it be denied because he turned 21 years old?

sorry, but i dont know how to post here but i need help

hello, i have question related to AOS applications, i was born in USA and i have US citizenship, then i lelf USA when I was a Child, and get married from plaestinain man, and we are now in usa and im petitining him for his green card,but when i was outside the USA i changed my name in american embassy, but they did not change it also in social security number, so right now my family name in SSN and birth certificate is different than fmaily name in US passport, is there any problem if i apply for him in case of these differences, or i have to change it in SSN first then i can apply. take into considertaion that i wrote previous name used in form I-130

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X