Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marriage based green card interview but no decision under review..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage based green card interview but no decision under review..

We had interview on last week of the january 2017 interview went well. it was in Sacramento.. he looked at the evidence but did not look at pictures he said evidence are enough.like the bills and other stuff.. in the end he said i am going to review the case tomorrow.. but my case status say same thing just from after the interview as interview completed your case must be reviewed...

Originally posted by jc123 View Post
    We had interview on last week of the january 2017 interview went well. it was in Sacramento.. he looked at the evidence but did not look at pictures he said evidence are enough.like the bills and other stuff.. in the end he said i am going to review the case tomorrow.. but my case status say same thing just from after the interview as interview completed your case must be reviewed...
    Your interview looks like it was within the last week and they stated it needed to be reviewed. It's only February 1st so it has only been a few business days. It can take time to review a case and once they have, they will update the status. How fast or how long it takes to review the case is no indication of anything and will have no impact on the outcome of their decision.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly to be used at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
      Your interview looks like it was within the last week and they stated it needed to be reviewed. It's only February 1st so it has only been a few business days. It can take time to review a case and once they have, they will update the status. How fast or how long it takes to review the case is no indication of anything and will have no impact on the outcome of their decision.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly to be used at your own risk.

Trinity71
      but they usually accept right away ?

Comment

share your experience for sacramento ca

share your experience for sacramento ca

Comment

same experience in Hartford, CT

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I am in Hartford, CT.
          The question was almost about the information in the submitted documents (we just prepared other information but did not prepare well for this).
          I was not in my best condition for the interview because I had had a non-stop coughing the night before. I was kind of slow on my answers. I made some mistakes; I corrected some answers and explained right away, i.e.: where my wife lived before the current location, what her job was before the current one, what her mother's first name is (her name has 4 syllables so I did not realize her first name now includes the first name and a part of middle name. I did not realize I was wrong in other questions such as: since when I was a member of that organization (a professional organization I join before), whether I am still a member of it, how to spell the name. My wife answered more confidently. But she only remembered one of 6 addresses I lived before, did not say my school name exactly, said the right I studied but not the exact title of my degree, did not say exactly what I am volunteering now (although she generally said correctly).
          That sucks; I was nervous and my health was not good.
          I had a friend also having the interview the same place a year before. She also told me the interview did not say anything but her status was update a day later and the GC was delivered after a week.
          The waiting is pain in the butt; it makes me recall what happened in the interview and it feels worse. I know I could not do anything else but waiting. Just to share with everyone so I can feel a little relief.
          Hope I will get the result soon (no matter what it is) so I can prepare for next step.

Comment

still waiting after interview

still waiting after interview since 1month now... does anyone have any update ???

Comment

What are the evidence you submitted..?
              Please tell us

Comment

Same boat

still waiting after interview since 1month now... does anyone have any update ???
                We had our interview on the 29th of June and they told us it would up to 90 days before a final decision is made.

Comment

did you get GC afterall?

Originally posted by levan8421 View Post
                  Same thing happened to me yesterday. I am in Hartford, CT.
                  The question was almost about the information in the submitted documents (we just prepared other information but did not prepare well for this).
                  I was not in my best condition for the interview because I had had a non-stop coughing the night before. I was kind of slow on my answers. I made some mistakes; I corrected some answers and explained right away, i.e.: where my wife lived before the current location, what her job was before the current one, what her mother's first name is (her name has 4 syllables so I did not realize her first name now includes the first name and a part of middle name. I did not realize I was wrong in other questions such as: since when I was a member of that organization (a professional organization I join before), whether I am still a member of it, how to spell the name. My wife answered more confidently. But she only remembered one of 6 addresses I lived before, did not say my school name exactly, said the right I studied but not the exact title of my degree, did not say exactly what I am volunteering now (although she generally said correctly).
                  That sucks; I was nervous and my health was not good.
                  I had a friend also having the interview the same place a year before. She also told me the interview did not say anything but her status was update a day later and the GC was delivered after a week.
                  The waiting is pain in the butt; it makes me recall what happened in the interview and it feels worse. I know I could not do anything else but waiting. Just to share with everyone so I can feel a little relief.
                  Hope I will get the result soon (no matter what it is) so I can prepare for next step.
                  i had kinda same experience
                  so pls tell us the result?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X