I-485 interview cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 interview cancelled

On Janurary 2017 , my wife had her I-485 interview scheduled for March 2nd, 2017.

After all the long paper work process we were relief and happy.

Than all of sudden we recently recieved a letter from the mail on Feb 22, 2017 , stating that her interview for March 2nd, has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances .

Her interview was only a week away.. And now we are in stress mode and she's totally upset. Does anyone have this same issue? Please share your thoughts on what we should do.. We live in Florida, Palm Beach county

Originally posted by Tru Timothy Van View Post
    On Janurary 2017 , my wife had her I-485 interview scheduled for March 2nd, 2017.

Than all of sudden we recently recieved a letter from the mail on Feb 22, 2017 , stating that her interview for March 2nd, has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances .

Her interview was only a week away.. And now we are in stress mode and she's totally upset. Does anyone have this same issue? Please share your thoughts on what we should do.. We live in Florida, Palm Beach county
    I have heard this is a common prblem.Nothing to be worried! They will schedule again and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
      I have heard this is a common prblem.Nothing to be worried! They will schedule again and let you know
      Should we still show up to the orginal interview date? I heard bad experience and story for people not showing up to the original interview date ..

Comment

Should we still show up to the orginal interview date? I heard bad experience and story for people not showing up to the original interview date ..
        the letter says your interview date cancelled right? then why show up?

Comment

Hi...

I'm also from West Palm Beach...
          I had my interview cancelled three times =(
          I got letters scheduling the interview one day and two days later another letter cancelling it.
          The last time I even got a phone call... My husband went there bc I was working and they said it was with a lot of people in Florida because was a delay processing a background check.

I finally got a diferrent letter for next month... I hope they don't cancel it again =)

What is your PD???
          Did you have your interview already?

Thank you

Comment

just curious

How was everything?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...