Rejection letter I 797C Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection letter I 797C Help

Hi, I sent the form I485 and Form I130 and I got a package with all my documents rejected. My question is should I send the documents again as they have sent them to me or make them all new. I was sent back because my wife signed in a place that was not the right one on the I130.
    Thanks for the answers.

Are you sure it was a rejection letter? My husband forgot to sign ONE FORM, and I got everything back, with our check. I sent everything again (after signing the form) and it got accepted.

Unless you have a yellow letter, you are good! But at this point your application isn't complete, you are not in their system, so you'll never have a yellow letter (yet).

Comment

Originally posted by Serdaigle15 View Post
      Are you sure it was a rejection letter? My husband forgot to sign ONE FORM, and I got everything back, with our check. I sent everything again (after signing the form) and it got accepted.

Unless you have a yellow letter, you are good! But at this point your application isn't complete, you are not in their system, so you'll never have a yellow letter (yet).
      What is the yellow letter signifying in that regards?

Comment

Originally posted by Serdaigle15 View Post

Yes, I received the yellow letter with all the packet even the checks. I am very confuse about send new forms or just the ones that they send me back. The forms have a bar code and it looks that they made copies of all the documents.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Adeleke Muideen Ololade View Post
        What is the yellow letter signifying in that regards?
        The yellow letter says that you can resubmit your application with the corrections necessaries and it must be on the top your packet.

Comment

I suggest you make the necessary corrections on that particular form that needs to be corrected and mail the whole documents back including the yellow paper.

Comment

What I'm going to do is send the documents back with a new form with the correction. I will write here the respond of USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X