Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulya Gülada View Post
    I got my receipt notice through mail today, my pd is 02/28! I have the same error on uscis website☹️
    Same pd. 2/28. I too gpt my notice yesterday n cant check status. It'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ahl View Post
      That is really amazing! Your PD is just about a month prior to ours so can only hope ours goes that quickly.

Which center was dealing with your case?

Congrats again.
      MSC but from that they send my package to my field office for interview I think. My field office is Buffalo, NY

Comment

Sorry for this naive question. How do you guys get an email and sms notification? Where do I need to register to get notifications?

Appreciate some help.
        Thanks
        Originally posted by supernovazhu View Post
        My pd is 2/27! We're pretty close!

Comment

Originally posted by mrluigi View Post
          Sorry for this naive question. How do you guys get an email and sms notification? Where do I need to register to get notifications?

Appreciate some help.
          Thanks
          Hi, To get the notification after sent the documents, you need create an account at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do, then add you cases number and select the cases tha you wanna notification.

Comment

Is the interview for the adjustment of status or EAD?

Comment

Hi all, since we are all in the same boat and filing in the same month, figure we can update on timing as they go.

Here is mine so far (marriage based):

Package sent (i-130 i-485 i-765): 2/14
              Checks cashed: 2/23 (Priority date: 2/16)
              Text & email notifications: None
              Received mailed NOA for delivery:3/1

Will update as we progress. Thanks all and good luck!
              UPDATE

Received mailed NOA for biometric appt.: 3/11
              Did biometric appt.: 3/16

Also - we were able to apply for a FL drivers license with the NOA receipts and some other paperwork (I think each state has different DMV rules for giving licenses to people waiting to adjust status).

Comment

UPDATE

Received mailed NOA for biometric appt.: 3/11
                Did biometric appt.: 3/16

Also - we were able to apply for a FL drivers license with the NOA receipts and some other paperwork (I think each state has different DMV rules for giving licenses to people waiting to adjust status).
                Thats awesome! I have the same priority date but I didnt get my NOA's until the 11th :-/. Are you a Chicago filer?
                If you dont mind me asking, what did they ask you for at the DMV in order to get your license? I'm also in FL and need to get my DL current. Thanks!

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
                  Thats awesome! I have the same priority date but I didnt get my NOA's until the 11th :-/. Are you a Chicago filer?
                  If you dont mind me asking, what did they ask you for at the DMV in order to get your license? I'm also in FL and need to get my DL current. Thanks!

Jay
                  I am a FL filer and the case is at the MSC center. The DMV checks to make sure you have all the necessary NOA's, relationship to USC spouse in our case (marriage cert.), proof of address, and out of country license (they reciprocate some countries so you don't have to take a test).

Comment

Originally posted by sgk123 View Post
                    Update: My packages were received 2/28,
                    Got 4 case numbers notifications today, I believe those would be for I130, I131 , EAD and 485. Does that sound right?

GOt my biometrics appointment for 3/29

Comment

GOt my biometrics appointment for 3/29
                      Awesome, mines is for the 29th as well. One step closer!

Comment

Biometrics done on 21st March.

Hello fellas im back here again, well i got done with Biometrics on 21st March, just wondering what will be next !!!

Comment

Same pd. 2/28. I too gpt my notice yesterday n cant check status. It'll be ok.
                          Can start checking my status now

Comment

Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
                            Hello fellas im back here again, well i got done with Biometrics on 21st March, just wondering what will be next !!!
                            Hello! I believe your EAD would be next, if you applied for it. From the posts I'm reading it looks like the wait is slightly longer than 90 days. Still praying and keeping faith that it will be shorter. Cheers!

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
                              Hello! I believe your EAD would be next, if you applied for it. From the posts I'm reading it looks like the wait is slightly longer than 90 days. Still praying and keeping faith that it will be shorter. Cheers!

Jay
                              "Hello Jay, EAD is the next step for sure. But yet times ive noticed people get their interview notice even before their EAD is approved. I am checking my local office dates so it should be less than or more than 90 days."

Comment

Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
                                "Hello Jay, EAD is the next step for sure. But yet times ive noticed people get their interview notice even before their EAD is approved. I am checking my local office dates so it should be less than or more than 90 days."
                                Where do u see the office dates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X