Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
    Hi MacDre84, any updates on your end? I'm still waiting for my EAD. I've seen some filers with the same priority date as mines getting approved this week. I believe it's com8ng soon.

Jay
    Hi jay, well nothing from my side, My PD is 16th Feb and in MSC Processing center. I hope its our time now.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
      Congratulations rola. Happy for you

- - - Updated - - -
      Hello all,

Today I got my combo card

Hope everyone is getting updates too

Comment

Received I-131 approval mail today

Hi jay, well nothing from my side, My PD is 16th Feb and in MSC Processing center. I hope its our time now.
        Hey Jay, i just received a approval mail this afternoon, it says my Form I-131 advance parole and travel document has been approved.Apparently the online status still shows that its in process !!!!

Comment

Hey Jay, i just received a approval mail this afternoon, it says my Form I-131 advance parole and travel document has been approved.Apparently the online status still shows that its in process !!!!
          Awesome!!!! Im so happy for you!!! Did you get any text notifications?? That gives me hope since my case online still shows fingerprint fee received for 485 and received application for 765/131. My EAD can't be far behind lol. Have a great weekend friend!!

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
            Awesome!!!! Im so happy for you!!! Did you get any text notifications?? That gives me hope since my case online still shows fingerprint fee received for 485 and received application for 765/131. My EAD can't be far behind lol. Have a great weekend friend!!

Jay
            Hi Jay, well the online portal doesn't say anything nor did i get any text message. I guess it has been approved on monday and i got the mail 5days later, which is the usual process i guess!!!!

Comment

Has anyone tried calling the USCIS number and talk to a live person???? Help me here, tried all possible ways to get hold of a live person but no luck.

Comment

Has anyone tried calling the USCIS number and talk to a live person???? Help me here, tried all possible ways to get hold of a live person but no luck.
                Just call USCIS # 800 375-5283, enter the receipt number and to get a live person instead of computer you need to press "report a problem with you case" than it gives you a customer service representative. They are actually pretty useless, they see the same as we see online. To me the didn't even let submit SR saying that my case is under normal processing time, just wait.

Comment

February filler

Hi group! I' m a new member of this forum but also February submission. I want to share my timeline so we can keep each other posted .
                  PD February 10
                  Biometric app March 26
                  Anxiously waiting for an update for I-131 and I-765. Hoping to hear a good news soon,)

Comment

Originally posted by AL90 View Post
                    Just call USCIS # 800 375-5283, enter the receipt number and to get a live person instead of computer you need to press "report a problem with you case" than it gives you a customer service representative. They are actually pretty useless, they see the same as we see online. To me the didn't even let submit SR saying that my case is under normal processing time, just wait.
                    You can ask to speak with an officer, however when I called the wait time was 240 minutes. You can give them your number and they call you back, I got a call about 4 hours later. We've been waiting 111 days now for the combo card for my wife so we have been calling a lot. No RFE. Raised 2 service requests and went to infopass.

Comment

• Adjustment of Status

please can someone breakdown the payment for my AOS filling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers99 View Post
                        You can ask to speak with an officer, however when I called the wait time was 240 minutes. You can give them your number and they call you back, I got a call about 4 hours later. We've been waiting 111 days now for the combo card for my wife so we have been calling a lot. No RFE. Raised 2 service requests and went to infopass.
                        Fist of all how did yall get to a live person to speak to you???? Let me know which option did yall took to speak to a live person!! Appreciate your help.

Comment

• Approved 131 and 765

Pd 2/28
                          Biometrics 3/29
                          Got an approval by email today for 765 and 131

Comment

• Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
                            Fist of all how did yall get to a live person to speak to you???? Let me know which option did yall took to speak to a live person!! Appreciate your help.
                            After you enter your case number, I believe it is option 3 "report a problem with your case"

Comment

• Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
                              I just called them for some info. Here you go: 1(to speak in english), 2 (a pending case), 1 (to enter your receipt number), 1 if it's correct, 3 to speak with a representative. I didn't even have to wait a minute to speak with one.

Comment

• Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
                                Any jan fillers??? Here is my profile

01/18/2017 *Mailed package I-130, I 485 AND I-765
                                Day 1 : 01/20/2017-USCIS received package
                                Day 6 :*01/26/2017-received NOA1 through text
                                Day 13 : 02/1/2017-received N0A1 hard copy
                                Day 15 : 02/4/2017-received Biometric Appointment
                                Day 28: 02/17/2017-did Biometric Appointment
                                Day 35: 02/24/2017-i485 case status changes to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                                Day 47: 03/08/2017- status changes to Interview scheduled on 13th april
                                Day 49 03/010/2017- received interview letter for 13th April

it was fast
                                What office did you file through? Our case status has been ready for interview since April 10, 2017. We also haven't received any updates on the I-765, which is what we are most anxious about. Priority date I believe is February 21. We are in Portland, OR, so I'm assuming that is the field office that will do our interview. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X