Filed February 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed February 17th

I filed for my I-485/I-765/I-131 on Feb 16th, it was received and signed at Chicago's lockbox on Feb 17th. Should I be worried that I have not received any notifications or letters in the mail? I've read some threads were some people have gotten their biometrics notice already with similar filing dates. I know 3 weeks waiting seems like nothing compared to people that have been waiting months/years for their AOS. Thank you all & best of luck.

Jay

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
    I filed for my I-485/I-765/I-131 on Feb 16th, it was received and signed at Chicago's lockbox on Feb 17th. Should I be worried that I have not received any notifications or letters in the mail? I've read some threads were some people have gotten their biometrics notice already with similar filing dates. I know 3 weeks waiting seems like nothing compared to people that have been waiting months/years for their AOS. Thank you all & best of luck.

Jay
    "Jay you have to call USCIS tot know the current status, i did call USCIS as my receipt numbers were not accepted on USCIS website. So, they updated me of the biometrics appointment scheduled. Call them and see what they have to say, cheers and good luck"

Comment

Originally posted by MacDre84 View Post
      "Jay you have to call USCIS tot know the current status, i did call USCIS as my receipt numbers were not accepted on USCIS website. So, they updated me of the biometrics appointment scheduled. Call them and see what they have to say, cheers and good luck"
      Thank You, I think I will do that today.

Comment

I'm in the same situation. We filed February 17th, i130 and i485 concurrently and our case isn't recognized on the website. Its been 21 days so we are a little worried. I am calling customer service today so hopefully we can find out some more info. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X