San Bernardino filers?? or similar case I485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Bernardino filers?? or similar case I485

Hey guys, anyone out there who's case is being held in San Bernardino?...I applied in in Sept, fingerprints in October, interview in December, we were not approved right away because she said my medical exam didn't include the latest gonnorhea exam. So she said to go get it done and wait for the official RFE notice in the mail and send my sealed results back with the notice. She said I had until March 18, 2018. Of course I didn't wait, I sent it back the first week of January. I have not heard a single thing since then. Unfortunately my lawyer told me not to apply for my work permit renewal i765 because my current one expired in 8 months (April 2017) and I wouldn't need it by then. Now it is about to expire and I still haven't heard anything ....My PD is September 26 ,2016. My online case status still says "interview scheduled". .I don't even know if they received my rfe response other than my tracking number saying it was delivered... Has anyone heard anything from this office or have a similar situation, anything helps thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X