Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-693 not submitted but it was?

Hello.

When I submitted all the necessary paperwork, I made sure the I-693 was in a sealed envelope from the Doctor's office. But today I got a Notice to Applicant saying that I did not submit it and that I either have to bring it to the interview or I will be later required to submit it.

I have the copies from the Doctor and it all seems OK. It has my signature and the doctor's. It's got all the tests and vaccination records. No required field was left in blank. How can this be?

I noticed that there is a notice on https://www.uscis.gov/i-693 saying that there is a new I-693 with a new expiration date. However, it also states that forms received on or after April 28th with the previous format (the one I mailed) will not be admissible. Meaning I am well in the date range.

Has anyone heard of this lately or has it happen to any of you?

What should I do?

Originally posted by evizcaino View Post
    Hello.

When I submitted all the necessary paperwork, I made sure the I-693 was in a sealed envelope from the Doctor's office. But today I got a Notice to Applicant saying that I did not submit it and that I either have to bring it to the interview or I will be later required to submit it.

I have the copies from the Doctor and it all seems OK. It has my signature and the doctor's. It's got all the tests and vaccination records. No required field was left in blank. How can this be?

I noticed that there is a notice on https://www.uscis.gov/i-693 saying that there is a new I-693 with a new expiration date. However, it also states that forms received on or after April 28th with the previous format (the one I mailed) will not be admissible. Meaning I am well in the date range.

Has anyone heard of this lately or has it happen to any of you?

What should I do?
    When was your case submitted / received and when was the medical dated.
    I think the medical is valid for one year from the date it was completed. I'm not sure when that one year period expires (as in as long as it is less than one year old by the time your packet is accepted or it cannot be older than one year old anywhere during the process).

Here is a link to some information on the USCIS website (although this is dated from 2014)

Starting June 1, 2014, USCIS will limit the validity period for all Forms I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record, to one year from the date of submission to USCIS. Applicants m
    Last edited by S_R_E; 03-20-2017, 07:02 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
      When was your case submitted / received and when was the medical dated.
      I think the medical is valid for one year from the date it was completed. I'm not sure when that one year period expires (as in as long as it is less than one year old by the time your packet is accepted or it cannot be older than one year old anywhere during the process).

Here is a link to some information on the USCIS website (although this is dated from 2014)

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/us...ination-record

My case was received on 2/13/2017 and my i693 was completed, signed and dated 1/30/2017.

I have reviewed the form and I can't understand what could be wrong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X