March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
    I didn't receive any email updates because they didn't ask me for any email address.

BTW: I just called to file a SR for my I-131, because I still didn't get any update and it's already almost 8 hours since the "Card Is Being Produced".

The agent on the phone told me that it's within normal processing time and that they are currently working on cases from December 2016.

So it seems that I'm getting no combo card :-(
    I hope for your sake that you get a combo card! I didn't get my card yesterday - rather I got two notices from USCIS notifying me that my I-765 and I-131 had been approved. On the notice for the I-765 it stated I would get a combo card. Give it a couple of days and you should get your notice (hopefully notices!) and see what they say.

What day are you at post PD?

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
      I hope for your sake that you get a combo card! I didn't get my card yesterday - rather I got two notices from USCIS notifying me that my I-765 and I-131 had been approved. On the notice for the I-765 it stated I would get a combo card. Give it a couple of days and you should get your notice (hopefully notices!) and see what they say.

What day are you at post PD?
      Thank you RalphCat! I hope you receive your combo card soon.

I'm now on day 82 post PD so there are still a couple of days left but chances for the combo card decrease by every hour, I guess :-)
      Last edited by absolutegame; 06-13-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by applepro View Post
        Still no update
        PD 3/24/17
        Bio done 4/26/17
        All what i kept doing is pray so I can take thing realistically instead being overwhelming
        I hope we all hear some good news soon
        06/11 Called in and rised SR based of job offer the USCiS rep provided me with a conformation number and told me will receive a response in 5 business days after that I contacted my congressman
        06/12 I mailed my supporting documents to my congressman
        Still no update....

Comment

• updated on EAD

Originally posted by Mercithehairball View Post
          Hi, I would like to share my case:

I-130: July 25, 2016 sent to Nebraska from Salt Lake City, received on July 25, 2016. Between Last October and December had made 3 calls that we never received the receipt number/NoA.
          Jan. 12 2017 RFE for my US citizen husband's photo(originally we didn't attach neither my or his photos)
          Feb. 22 2017 photo was received
          March 06 2017 I-130 is approved

Case type: Spouse of US Citizen, married in 2014

enter US under B2 on March 2, 2017

March 6: medical exam done in Boston; March 10: picked up sealed I-693

March 13: infopass appointment at Boston office for multiple questions before submitting package(the appointment was booked two weeks ago)

DAY 0 (3/15): Package sent from Boston to Chicago overnight express( G-1145 for my husband and me, I-485, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131, money order $1,140 + $85 )

DAY 1 (3/16): Package received
          DAY 9 (3/24) : money order cashed

DAY 13 (3/28): my husband received 3 text message at 1:30am confirming each receipt of I-485, I-765, I-131 with receipt number starting with MSC1790922ZZZ. (I sent my G-1145, too, but didn't get text message to my phone?)
          DAY 13 (3/28) : daytime tried to search my status online with fresh MSC receipt number, but showed as "error(invalid) number"; called 1 800 375 5283, the agent couldn't find my file in their system with MSC receipt number I provided, neither with my name and birthday! He told me to wait for 2-3 days then try to search again online.
          DAY 13 (3/28) : 3 NOA were mailed

DAY 14 (3/29) : was able to check my status for I-485, I-765 and I-131 online with MSC receipt number.

DAY 19 (4/3) : received 3 mailed NOA separately for I-485, I-765 and I-131. The priority date for I-485 is July 25, 2016, that is the day my I-130 was submitted.
          *I have noticed that those 3 mails were sent from zip code 60603, which is Chicago, though the envelop stating the sender is USCIS National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64002. I guess Chicago is doing the mailing job for NBC, eh?

Will keep updating it, good luck everybody!
          DAY 77 (6/2) : Called Immigration regarding my EAD application has passed the 75th day, the agent said he will send the request in for me. For Advance Parole, he said he can't do anything about it, I just have to wait.

DAY 82 (6/7) : three updated notification showed on my USCIS case status online account(i did sign up for text and email notification, but never received them):

Case History
          06/02/2017
          On June 2, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

06/02/2017
          On June 2, 2017, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC.

06/02/2017
          On June 2, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC, was completed.

DAY 87 (6/12) : received a mail from USCIS, Lee's Summit Missouri:

The status of this service request is:
          Our review indicates that this case is within our current processing time. We egret any misunderstanding. If you do not receive a decision or notice of other action within our current processing time, check our website for an update or call customer services at the number provided below.

* I think I will wait for two weeks to make another call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercithehairball View Post
            DAY 77 (6/2) : Called Immigration regarding my EAD application has passed the 75th day, the agent said he will send the request in for me. For Advance Parole, he said he can't do anything about it, I just have to wait.

DAY 82 (6/7) : three updated notification showed on my USCIS case status online account(i did sign up for text and email notification, but never received them):

Case History
            06/02/2017
            On June 2, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

06/02/2017
            On June 2, 2017, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC.

06/02/2017
            On June 2, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number T1D1 YYYY ZZZMSC, was completed.

DAY 87 (6/12) : received a mail from USCIS, Lee's Summit Missouri:

Our review indicates that this case is within our current processing time. We egret any misunderstanding. If you do not receive a decision or notice of other action within our current processing time, check our website for an update or call customer services at the number provided below.

* I think I will wait for two weeks to make another call.
            Hm... it really seems that it depends how the agent is feeling. I will also call again on day 90 for my AP.

Comment

06/11 Called in and rised SR based of job offer the USCiS rep provided me with a conformation number and told me will receive a response in 5 business days after that I contacted my congressman
              Still no update....
              I'm in the same situation. contacted my congressman's office today. They seemed to be willing to help. At this point I am waiting. If I don't receive anything back by next week. I am going to try and expedite my AP.

PD 01/30/2017
              RFE receipt date: 03/29/2017

Comment

Still no update....
                Last update about my case

On 06/10/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly.

Address Changes: If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

Comment

• I got the RFE today they asking me to submit a complete and signed I-130A, supplemental information for the spousal beneficiary, from the spouse beneficiary

my question is, ( is that mean all of my paperwork is fine and they only need ) no more RFE?

Comment

• Originally posted by msami10 View Post
                    I got the RFE today they asking me to submit a complete and signed I-130A, supplemental information for the spousal beneficiary, from the spouse beneficiary

my question is, ( is that mean all of my paperwork is fine and they only need ) no more RFE?

What is means is, that's all they need from you at this time, if for any reasons they need additional info in the future they will inform you. If not, your case will proceed without anymore FRE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peacelilly View Post
                      What is means is, that's all they need from you at this time, if for any reasons they need additional info in the future they will inform you. If not, your case will proceed without anymore FRE.
                      i wish this is the only thing they need, more stuff wasting of time and more stress

Comment

Thank you RalphCat! I hope you receive your combo card soon.

I'm now on day 82 post PD so there are still a couple of days left but chances for the combo card decrease by every hour, I guess :-)
                        My combo card arrived yesterday (the shipping was really fast - make sure you have signed up for USPS informed delivery it is great). The letter included some information on the combo nature of the card and how to use it.

Any updates on your AP as yet? or shipping of the EAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphCat View Post
                          My combo card arrived yesterday (the shipping was really fast - make sure you have signed up for USPS informed delivery it is great). The letter included some information on the combo nature of the card and how to use it.

Any updates on your AP as yet? or shipping of the EAD?
                          Good morning! I'm really happy for you. Enjoy your combo card and travel the world :-)

My EAD is still "New Card Is Being Produced" and no update on the AP :-(

Hope it will be resolved soon.

Comment

• Marriage Base I-485/I-765

Entered in US with M-1 student visa in 2012
                            Applications mailed 3/27/2017
                            Receipt numbers received 4/17/2017
                            Biometrics done 5/5/2017
                            Still waiting for some update...

Comment

• March 3 submission, no EAD yet, need help

Hello,

My case status:
                              Filed as a spouse of a US citizen
                              March 3: USCIS received package (concurrent filing-i130, i485, i765 to Chicago lockbox)
                              March 26-biometrics done
                              I765- Case was received
                              I485-case ready to be scheduled for interview - April 20
                              I130-case was received

I called them and made an inquiry after 75 days and called them back on 90 day. They said it will have decision from 15-30 days from the day of inquiry. I called them This week and they told me that decision within 90 days law was cancelled on January this year and application will take 120 to 180 days for processing and decision that in life's the i765. I haven't received any EAD or update on i765. What should I do? Can somebody please advice? I don't have a lawyer and i filed all by myself.

Comment

Good morning! I'm really happy for you. Enjoy your combo card and travel the world :-)

My EAD is still "New Card Is Being Produced" and no update on the AP :-(

Hope it will be resolved soon.
                                RalphCat where did you file btw? I think the MSC (where I filed) is taking the longest time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X