X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No status update in 1 yr

I filed for I765, I485, and I130 in December 2015,
    EAD card was received in may 2016
    interview for adjustment of status June 02 2016 in Baltimore, MD. No decision was made.

I haven't gotten any update on decision in over 10 months. Today is April 14th 2017. I keep calling every month but I get same message saying they would put in a request for me, and I should get a feedback within 30 days but I haven't gotten any update. should I request for my case to be expedited, should I request and infopass to talk to someone. should I be worried.

Same here im waiting 11 months after interview and still no update

Comment

The same. Waiting since Aug 2016

Comment

Same here since August last year

Comment

contact your congressman/woman. Use link below to find your representative

Comment

No updates since August 2016

I had my interview in August 2016 in Los Angeles,
            I have no update until now?!
            Anyone had the interview in LA and know why it's taking so long ?!

Comment

I also had my interview in Los Angeles

Originally posted by Mademaiday View Post
              I had my interview in August 2016 in Los Angeles,
              I have no update until now?!
              Anyone had the interview in LA and know why it's taking so long ?!
              I had my interview in November 2016 until today I haven't heard from them anymore.

Comment

Hmm, if its been this long has any of you tried scheduling an infopass appointment? What this does is allows you to meet the officer in person and talk about your concerns and they have to go track down your case to find an update for you.

Also you can get a complaint no on the phone with USCIS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pal4life View Post
                  Hmm, if its been this long has any of you tried scheduling an infopass appointment? What this does is allows you to meet the officer in person and talk about your concerns and they have to go track down your case to find an update for you.

Also you can get a complaint no on the phone with USCIS as well.
                  having an info pass or service request doesn't really help cos the io will tell you the same thing over and over ...application is pending so wait thats what they say.
                  i have been waiting for 2 years still no decision. is very frustrating not a joke.am now getting updade from them just last month. since 2015 june. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by batyblazz View Post
                    having an info pass or service request doesn't really help cos the io will tell you the same thing over and over ...application is pending so wait thats what they say.
                    i have been waiting for 2 years still no decision. is very frustrating not a joke.am now getting updade from them just last month. since 2015 june. good luck

Hey what was communicated, I just went online and they said they sent a form 797 an appointment form might it be an rfe

Comment

Originally posted by fineme View Post
                      I filed for I765, I485, and I130 in December 2015,
                      EAD card was received in may 2016
                      interview for adjustment of status June 02 2016 in Baltimore, MD. No decision was made.

I haven't gotten any update on decision in over 10 months. Today is April 14th 2017. I keep calling every month but I get same message saying they would put in a request for me, and I should get a feedback within 30 days but I haven't gotten any update. should I request for my case to be expedited, should I request and infopass to talk to someone. should I be worried.

There is a couple more things you can do:

1. There is a Radio Show on 90.1 KPFT called Coming to America conducted by 2 reputed American Lawyers [Led by former Houston City Council member and immigration attorney, Gordon Quan and another attorney Joe Perez with occasional guest] every Tuesday from 7-8 pm CST - http://kpft.org/programming/newstalk/coming-america/ . It is a dial in show where you can call in to 713-526-5738 where you can ask in a quick question and get their quick response as well. Ofcourse do not expect a detailed solution but sometimes a little nudge in right direction does help. These are practicing immigration lawyers so they have seen tons of scenarios. I myself have called in multiple times for quick questions and they have nicely responded back.

2. Some helpline information
                      * Immigration Hotline - http://www.houstonimmigration.org - 1-888-507-2970
                      * Clinics:
                      * Friday Baker-ripley neigborhood centr - 6500 rookin street, 77074
                      * Neighborhood Centers - 7133156400
                      * neighboor hood centers have walkin on tuesdays and Fridays - 9am / Tuesday Ripley house 4410 Navigation blvd 77011
                      * Free legal assistance available at:
                      * Tahirih Justice Center: [email protected]
                      * Human Rights First: [email protected] / (713) 955-1360
                      * YMCA International Services: Free walk-in legal clinic every Wednesday, 9am – 3pm at 6300 Westpark Dr., Suite 600
                      * Catholic Charities: Call 713-874-6570 for the dates of free informational sessions (charlas) at 2900 Louisiana St.

3. Also have you consulted a lawyer than in this case. I would suggest meeting with somebody iike Susham Modi - https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/77009...i-3406862.html
                      He charges 85 dollars consulting fee but I guess its worth it in these cases. He is a former Harward Law professor and HCC based as well , has perfect 10 rating on Avvo and 29 5 star google reviews. I have not consulter him before but having gone through enough unhelpful lawyers I now know how to distinguish between the good ones.

Best of luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X