X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOS filed for EB1A approved in Mar 2018

Hello All,

Is there anyone in the same boat as I?
    I applied AOS based on approved EB1A I-140.

Sent I131/485/765 application to USCIS: 03/16/18
    USCIS received on: 03/19/18

I haven't heard anything since. Checks have not been cashed from my account either.
    Any idea on by when I should expect the receipt notices and biometrics appointment scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by ytm View Post
      Hello All,

I haven't heard anything since. Checks have not been cashed from my account either.
      Any idea on by when I should expect the receipt notices and biometrics appointment scheduled?
      I am also in the same situation like you. I sent my documents on 03/24/18 and were reached on 03/26/18 (Texas Lockbox). I haven't heard anything yet from USCIS. I guess it takes 12-14 days to get the notifications and also for the checks to be cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by sudbon View Post
        Thanks. The annoying factor here is we already submitted I-485J along with I-485 in October and I do have a case status number for I-485J. Anyway, our lawyers are going to deal with it next week.

A quick question- our company is in the process of merger & acquisitions and due to this, they divested us. That is, technically, I will be working in the same duties but for another employer and the job is guaranteed. This will eventually happen in May and by then, my I-485 will be pending for more than 180 days. Our lawyers said, there is nothing to worry and all I need to do is submit another I-485J from the new company. Is this going to be the case or does it create any more troubles in the process? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is a straightforward RFE. Glad for that. Thanks.
        I don?t think the merger should cause any issues. My friend?s official employer changed but he was basically working in the same place with same duties. Just get a letter mentioning that.

Comment

Originally posted by ytm View Post
          Hello All,

Sent i485 to NSC on 03/21/18, received emails and messages on 04/02. Check cashed the same day. Yours will be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by uni View Post
            I am also in the same situation like you. I sent my documents on 03/24/18 and were reached on 03/26/18 (Texas Lockbox). I haven't heard anything yet from USCIS. I guess it takes 12-14 days to get the notifications and also for the checks to be cleared.
            hello,
            I received the text/email notifications on 04/11/18 and the money got deducted the same day. Since then no updates, waiting for biometrics. What about you?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X