Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Request - I-765 pending 125 days: no update?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Request - I-765 pending 125 days: no update?!

Hi everyone,

Here are a few key dates:
    - March 08: Priority date
    - April 11: Biometrics appointment
    - June 30: Service Request by phone call regarding I-765
    - July 11: still nothing .... no updates.... my cases on the USCIS online tracker hasn't been updated or even looked at since March 21st.

Does anyone have any experience with phone service requests? I'm wondering if e-request would have been more efficient .... also, why has my case been pending that long? I haven't gotten any RFE so far and I really want to start working soon, because life is very expensive in the Bay Area.. Anyone else has been waiting for their EAD for 120+ days without any update?

Looking forward to hear about your experience!
    - Astralov

Originally posted by astralov View Post
    Hi everyone,

- July 11: still nothing .... no updates.... my cases on the USCIS online tracker hasn't been updated or even looked at since March 21st.

Does anyone have any experience with phone service requests? I'm wondering if e-request would have been more efficient .... also, why has my case been pending that long? I haven't gotten any RFE so far and I really want to start working soon, because life is very expensive in the Bay Area.. Anyone else has been waiting for their EAD for 120+ days without any update?

- Astralov
    I read that people ask for a Tier 2 officer or a higher level officer. So maybe you can call again and if they tell you the same thing then say that you would like to talk to a higher ranking officer/employee. I am not there yet. Just 37th day hahaha. Good luck!
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

finally

I submitted a request for expedite processing because of severe financial loss to individual on Friday July 14th. Got approved on the next Monday!

Comment

Hi everyone,

- Astralov
        Dude sorry to hear that. I submitted my 765 in March too. They returned it saying i paid the incorrect fee. I resubmitted with the receipt showing that my case is legit. They got no update til June. I called in and talked to the higher up, they said they have no record of my resubmission. I have to submitted for the 3rd time in June. Now still hear nothing from them.
        They only sent me the travel doc and said my case in ready to interview. But i still dont know when. Fml

Comment

I submitted a request for expedite processing because of severe financial loss to individual on Friday July 14th. Got approved on the next Monday!

Hello Astralov how to expedite the process under financial losses

Please let me know that will be more helpful.

God bless You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X