Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 485, had The interview, request for evidence new form I 693

Hello
    I hdd The interview today for I 485 AOS. Think everything went well, not many questions, the lady was ok with what we provided. Then she looked in my forms and said my I 693 form for medical examination was expired and gave me a letter of Request for Evidence. She said that this is only thing that I need to submit. She didn't kept my passport, didn't put any stamps on it, she didn't took my EAD. She didn't say that we passed the interview, she was busy and in a hurry, they are short on personal, and I was too shy to ask... What next? TY

Originally posted by Sonder View Post
    Hello
    I hdd The interview today for I 485 AOS. Think everything went well, not many questions, the lady was ok with what we provided. Then she looked in my forms and said my I 693 form for medical examination was expired and gave me a letter of Request for Evidence. She said that this is only thing that I need to submit. She didn't kept my passport, didn't put any stamps on it, she didn't took my EAD. She didn't say that we passed the interview, she was busy and in a hurry, they are short on personal, and I was too shy to ask... What next? TY
    Get the medical examination form filled out by a certified USCIS doctor and send it back ASAP. If you wait on sending them back the latest I-693, that can delay your process by months. After you do that, I would wait.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
      Get the medical examination form filled out by a certified USCIS doctor and send it back ASAP. If you wait on sending them back the latest I-693, that can delay your process by months. After you do that, I would wait.
      I would to that in two days, I scheduled an appointment with a civil surgeon for Wednesday (even if I have to drive an hour). I'm confused by the fact that she didn't take my EAD and stamp my passport. Hope they will not ask for another interview, the waiting was exhausting...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonder View Post
        I would to that in two days, I scheduled an appointment with a civil surgeon for Wednesday (even if I have to drive an hour). I'm confused by the fact that she didn't take my EAD and stamp my passport. Hope they will not ask for another interview, the waiting was exhausting...
        I might be wrong but they only stamp your passport if you are approved right on the spot. In terms of the EAD, I have no idea.
        Forms sent 6/2
        Forms received 6/4
        Received texts/e-mails 6/6
        PD 6/5 & 6/6
        NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
        Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
        SR 9/2
        Contacted Congressman 10/1
        Called the Congressman's office 10/10
        Interview letter 10/10
        Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
        Received EAD/AP card 10/17
        Interview 11/8 RFE after
        New Card Being Produced 11/16
        Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}