Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjustment of status dec 2016 sent to Chicago office

Hi,

I just want to know if someone has a similar timeline, I applied for adjustment of status through marriage. I sent my documents on December 2016, had my biometrics done and the last update I have is: that as of March 2nd 2017 my case is ready to schedule and interview. If someone has a similar timeline, can you tell me how many months after your case is ready for an interview did you actually get it ( just for the Chicago office, since I know times vary between offices)

Originally posted by gtzg View Post
    Hi,

I just want to know if someone has a similar timeline, I applied for adjustment of status through marriage. I sent my documents on December 2016, had my biometrics done and the last update I have is: that as of March 2nd 2017 my case is ready to schedule and interview. If someone has a similar timeline, can you tell me how many months after your case is ready for an interview did you actually get it ( just for the Chicago office, since I know times vary between offices)
    Did you call and ask for a service request so that they can look into your case? I've read on this forum that some people never receive the interview date notice and then they miss it.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
      Did you call and ask for a service request so that they can look into your case? I've read on this forum that some people never receive the interview date notice and then they miss it.
      Thanks for this info, I will request the information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X