Question 23 of new i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question 23 of new i-485

I just started my process to apply for adjustment of status. I currently have the protection from Daca and when filling out i-485 i can across question 23. Where it ask "Have you EVER applied for any kind of relief or protection from removal, exclusion or deportation? I'm stumped because I've never been under any kind of proceedings for removal, exclusion or deportation but reading the definition of Daca isn't that a protection from deportation or removal and so i did apply because i have daca. Some examples or thoughts would be nice. thanks

Originally posted by saulc View Post
    I just started my process to apply for adjustment of status. I currently have the protection from Daca and when filling out i-485 i can across question 23. Where it ask "Have you EVER applied for any kind of relief or protection from removal, exclusion or deportation? I'm stumped because I've never been under any kind of proceedings for removal, exclusion or deportation but reading the definition of Daca isn't that a protection from deportation or removal and so i did apply because i have daca. Some examples or thoughts would be nice. thanks
    Not sure where exactly you are seeing it but Question 23 on I-485 is about I-94. I am not seeing anything related to DACA.

Comment

Originally posted by vinviral View Post
      Not sure where exactly you are seeing it but Question 23 on I-485 is about I-94. I am not seeing anything related to DACA.
      Part 8 #23 asks "Have you EVER applied for any kind of relief or protection from removal, exclusion, or deportation? ". That's what the OP is asking about.

My guess would be NO if the OP have never been in removal proceedings, but maybe someone else can chime in.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X