Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
    @baby17

Its always issued as combo card if you filed concurently.

Might be the new design but it will read serves as advance parole on the bottom. If you only get EAD because you didnt file your AP with the package all together it will say :not valid for re entry to the USA

Yea I filed for both.
    Ok thank you tons!!! I’ll keep you guys updated! Let’s cross our fingers for all of us.

Comment

• Nothing from NYC

PD: 08/21/2017

I raised SR on day 76 and "say not assigned", and my I-765 say "case was received"

I filled from NYC.

congratulations to all who have their cards.

Comment

• NYC Filer

Originally posted by Alex19 View Post
        PD: 08/21/2017

I raised SR on day 76 and "say not assigned", and my I-765 say "case was received"

I filled from NYC.

congratulations to all who have their cards.

Finally someone from NYC here.

My PD is 08/11/17 and I raised my SR on my day 94. Still nothing.

Comment

• Guys could it really take 30 days from the card being produced notice to actually receive the EAD itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by baby17 View Post
            Guys could it really take 30 days from the card being produced notice to actually receive the EAD itself?
            Is that what they told you? Well it seems like most people get the card in a week or week and a half after the approval notice.

Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and called the USCIS hotline. I didn't speak to a tier 2 officer but the tier 1 officer I did talk to said this: apparently, the "expected reply date" in the SR emails are just an estimate. It can take up to 30 days for them to send a response or update the status online. She advised me to wait 2 more weeks since it's been 15ish days since I raised the SR for my I-765. I said fine so I'll give them until then. But if I don't hear anything, I'll be contacting the congressman and ombudsman next. 😖

She also told me our I-130/I-485 are still pending at the NBC. I should have asked what that means exactly (like if the background check hasn't been totally completed or whatever). But does anyone have any idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
              Is that what they told you? Well it seems like most people get the card in a week or week and a half after the approval notice.

Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and called the USCIS hotline. I didn't speak to a tier 2 officer but the tier 1 officer I did talk to said this: apparently, the "expected reply date" in the SR emails are just an estimate. It can take up to 30 days for them to send a response or update the status online. She advised me to wait 2 more weeks since it's been 15ish days since I raised the SR for my I-765. I said fine so I'll give them until then. But if I don't hear anything, I'll be contacting the congressman and ombudsman next. 😖

She also told me our I-130/I-485 are still pending at the NBC. I should have asked what that means exactly (like if the background check hasn't been totally completed or whatever). But does anyone have any idea?
              Have they assigned your SR to an officer yet? I raised mine on Nov 1st and they still haven't assigned it yet
              Date Filed : 2017-08-11
              NOA Date : 2017-08-14
              Texts, emails: 2017-08-22
              NOA Letter: 2017-08-25
              Bio. Appt. Letter: 2017-09-01
              Bio. Appt. : 2017-09-11
              Bio. Done : 2017-09-05
              Approval EAD: 2017-11-17
              Combo Card receive: 2017-11-24 (status hasn't changed. I received the approval notices for EAD and AP on the same day I received my card)

Comment

• Originally posted by thewaitingame View Post
                Have they assigned your SR to an officer yet? I raised mine on Nov 1st and they still haven't assigned it yet
                Mine was never assigned.

Comment

• Originally posted by thewaitingame View Post
                  I did put a SR on my 75th day and the following day status of my I-765 was changed to "New card is being produced". SR is still in "Not Assigned".
                  PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
                  11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
                  11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
                  11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
                  09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
                  09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
                  11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
                    I did put a SR on my 75th day and the following day status of my I-765 was changed to "New card is being produced". SR is still in "Not Assigned".
                    Lucky you! I raise a SR in the same day with you on my 77 day and still no change.

Filling from Lexington, SC.
                    Last edited by Allyna; 11-16-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• I485, i131, i765

PD August 28 2017
                      Biometrics 25th sept 2017
                      1st SR 13th Nov 2017 (76th day)
                      Please pray for me.
                      Thank you

Comment

• Guys, just got an email notification I-765 EAD "card was mailed to me".

11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
                          Guys, just got an email notification I-765 EAD "card was mailed to me".
                          I got the same PD but, already SR on day 75 but get nothing? My NBC office is working on my case, how about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by pontw123 View Post
                            I got the same PD but, already SR on day 75 but get nothing? My NBC office is working on my case, how about you?
                            My PD is 08/30 too and NBC office as well, haven’t seen any updates or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by pontw123 View Post
                              I believe my case was handled by NBC as well since receipt number starts with MSC.

Comment

• Update.

Got my EAD in hand yesterday (11/16) which is a combo card with advance parole. Got a mail and sms on (11/11) that it was approved and then again on (11/14) that it was sent to me.

PD of 08/24.

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
                                Congratulations! I saw one case whose PD is 08/29/2017 was updated too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X