Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
    Filing from NYC - Sent package to the Chicago Lockbox (I-130/I-485/I-765) with I-864.

Here is my timeline:

08/08/2017 – Sent files to USCIS
    08/10/2017 – USCIS received files
    08/18/2017 – Text received from USCIS
    08/22/2017 – Receipts in Mail from USCIS
    09/14/2017 - Biometrics Done.
    09/15/2017 - Got an RFE - Form I-130A which i didn't submit with my initial package.
    09/26/2017 - USCIS received my response for my RFE and this is what shows online.
    11/01/2017 - Called to USCIS and spoke to an officer that told me, that my case resets from the moment they received my RFE response.
    11/13/2017 - Called USCIS and put a service request in, for my EAD application (94th day from original PD)

And waiting!
    If you got RFE no reset if you got RFIE full reset to day one

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
    My I-485 status is the same as yours but I am not sure why they would give me I-765 and I-131 if they did not finish my background check. I guess we just need to wait.
    Yes your status might change soon to ready to schedule . Its because the applications are not worked on by the same person . Also the fact that you have your EAD means you checks are complete.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
    Yeah that's what I figured the hold-up was. I-485 has been stuck at "fingerprint fee received" since 08/11.

I spoke to a tier 1 officer last week and she told me to just keep waiting. She said our I-130/I-485 are still at NBC. I didn't think to ask what that meant exactly because I called to ask about the EAD. I'm not really sure what the hold-up because I'm already in their system from when I had F1 status and I'm Canadian (never arrested or anything like that).
    I would call again and ask to speak to level two because of incomplet background checks and unawnsered SR over 90 days . Then get connected to level two and ask specifically if they can see if checks came back . I did that and they told me that information

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
      I would call again and ask to speak to level two because of incomplet background checks and unawnsered SR over 90 days . Then get connected to level two and ask specifically if they can see if checks came back . I did that and they told me that information
      Okay, thanks. It's like day #105 at this point and I feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm allowed to start asking more about the status of our application. I don't really mind waiting a while for the interview but not having the EAD/AP card is killing me at this point. I was so hoping we'd have it by now so I could make just a bit of money before the holidays. My husband even made a joke that we should frame the combo card because he's just tired of waiting on them too haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
        Okay, thanks. It's like day #105 at this point and I feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm allowed to start asking more about the status of our application. I don't really mind waiting a while for the interview but not having the EAD/AP card is killing me at this point. I was so hoping we'd have it by now so I could make just a bit of money before the holidays. My husband even made a joke that we should frame the combo card because he's just tired of waiting on them too haha!
        Yes definetly when i talked to level two the lady was very nice and wrote message to the officer working on my case. Have not seen update on that inquiry since two weeks but we will see . You should really try calling and speaking to level two . Just say your SR are not being awnsered and you would like to see whats going on.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving

Hello All,

I want to just send good vibes to all of us going though this process.

I am going to disconnect and enjoy these coming days and let the time do its thing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and Enjoy the time with your families (which is what really matters)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
            My I-485 status is the same as yours but I am not sure why they would give me I-765 and I-131 if they did not finish my background check. I guess we just need to wait.
            Hey guys! How's everything? Hopefully great!!! I just want you to show how to make a Service Request. My PD is 08/21 and Biometrics is 09/13 and up to now no news. So please if anyone can show me how o send in a SR, i will be very gratefull...
            Thanks you all and God bles us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ENAM View Post
              Hey guys! How's everything? Hopefully great!!! I just want you to show how to make a Service Request. My PD is 08/21 and Biometrics is 09/13 and up to now no news. So please if anyone can show me how o send in a SR, i will be very gratefull...
              Thanks you all and God bles us all.
              You can call the customer service number or if you would like to do it online then go to https://egov.uscis.gov/ and enter your receipt number and click "Check Status". If it comes back with some status then scroll down and click on "Submit a case inquiry" and follow on screen instructions. Good luck!

P.S. if you have not yet created a 'profile' on that site then you can click 'sign up' on top left corner so that you can save your cases and enable email/text alerts on status change as well as view the SR status on a case.
              Last edited by sidthesciencekid; 11-22-2017, 10:08 PM.

USC->Parents AOS
              • PD 8/21/17
              • Combo card recvd 11/29, 11/30/17 Day 100, 101
              • I-485 action: Card Being Produced! 4/10, 4/20/18 Day 232, 242
              • I-485 and I-130 status changed to Approved 4/12, 4/23: Day 234, 245
              • I-485 and I-130 approval notices in mail 4/14, 4/26: Day 236, 248
              • I-485 action: Card mailed 4/17, 4/25: Day 239, 247
              • Green Card delivered 4/19, 4/27: Day 241, 249

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
                Hello All,

I want to just send good vibes to all of us going though this process.

I am going to disconnect and enjoy these coming days and let the time do its thing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and Enjoy the time with your families (which is what really matters)
                Well said Surfer27! family.. thats what matters. Thanks and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

USC->Parents AOS
                • PD 8/21/17

Comment

• Combo card

I received my combo card 1 week after contacting my congressman. 3 days till approval and 4 more days of delivery. My status still hasn’t changed from PD 8/14 receive the applications.. good luck you guys!
                  Date Filed : 2017-08-11
                  NOA Date : 2017-08-14
                  Texts, emails: 2017-08-22
                  NOA Letter: 2017-08-25
                  Bio. Appt. Letter: 2017-09-01
                  Bio. Appt. : 2017-09-11
                  Bio. Done : 2017-09-05
                  Approval EAD: 2017-11-17
                  Combo Card receive: 2017-11-24 (status hasn't changed. I received the approval notices for EAD and AP on the same day I received my card)

Comment

• Update!

Hey all, I received EAD & AP approval notice in the mail today for one my parent. No status change online on the cases or the SRs.

USC->Parents AOS
                    • PD 8/21/17

Comment

• Originally posted by sidthesciencekid View Post
                      Hey all, I received EAD & AP approval notice in the mail today for one my parent. No status change online on the cases or the SRs.
                      Congratulations!
                      PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
                      11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
                      11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
                      11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
                      09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
                      09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
                      11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

• New York

Hi, everyone

Congratulations to all

Any news for New York fillers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex19 View Post
                          Hi, everyone

Congratulations to all

Any news for New York fillers?

Hello Alex,

None, I am filing from NY also. What's you PD?

Comment

• My PD is 08/21

Originally posted by Surfer27 View Post
                            Hello Alex,

None, I am filing from NY also. What's you PD?

Comment

• NY filer

Habe been following thread for a while decided to join today
                              Very helpful and hopefully I can be assistance as well
                              Pd 08/01
                              Bio 08/24
                              I 485 updated as of 09/07 ready to be schedule for int
                              I 765 approved on 11/03
                              Raised SR on 10/17 still has not been assigned to date ...guess it doesnt matter now already approved and received on 11/10

Comment

• My filer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X