Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly field office

Hi everyone,

Thought I would share my timeline with everyone here. I was initially a June filer but got an RFIE which set my PD back to August 2017 so I guess I should count my PD from August.

(Marriage Based AOS from F1-OPT)
    6/5/2017 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS
    6/7/2017 USPS delivered to lockbox
    6/21/2017 i-485 Fingerprint Fee Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-130 Case Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-131 Case Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-765 Case Was Received
    6/28/2017 Initial cases received notices arrived
    7/23/2017 RFIE received for income (although income was well above 125%, decided to comply rather than going back and forth)
    8/4/2017 Response to RFIE received by USCIS (New PD)
    10/15/2017 EAD AP Received
    2/2/2018 Interview notices for March 8 arrived via mail

So waiting for the interview now and trying to gather paperwork for everything. Although there was some initial setbacks I am glad it is nearing completion now. Any tips or suggestions for the interview will be highly appreciated and good luck to everyone waiting for their interview dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by zt093 View Post
      hello all,

i am currently working with my wife, who is a british citizen on her passport, on filling out form i-130 and form i-130a supplemental form details for her emigration to the usa. She is currently in ireland finishing university and i am in the usa working. My wife has been living there as a resident for nearly 20 years, but she is a british citizen as her mother is english and my wife was born in southampton, england.

On the supplemental form 1-130a, it asks information about 'parent 1' and 'parent 2'. Her mother is 'parent 1' and getting the information about her is no problem as my wife currently lives with her mother in ireland. We are, however, struggling with her father's dob (date of birth). He has been absent from the family for 15+ years (he has had a drinking problem for a good part of his life), and my wife and her mom's side of the family do not keep in touch with my wife's father's family. My mother-in-law is currently trying to find records that have his dob on it, but she can't remember his dob. I have tried searching online for birth records, but have found nothing, my wife has searched and is still searching also. His dob is not on my wife's birth certificate either as he did not sign it (he wasn't there when my wife was born) and, under english law, only one parent needs to be present to make a child legally documented by signing the birth certificate. Guess which one was there? The english one, her mother, so there is not dob for my father-in-law on that either.

I understand on the 'additional information' page on the last page of the visa application, you can put the 'page number', the 'part number', and the 'item number' and explain why a piece of information is absent or altered. If we cannot find his dob from anything, would it be acceptable to just put his birth month down as that is the only thing that is known of him dob-wise, and then explain why the year and day is not there? Would there be an issue with this? Any advice?

Thank you.
      date of birth : Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioBobcat View Post
        Hi everyone,

Thought I would share my timeline with everyone here. I was initially a June filer but got an RFIE which set my PD back to August 2017 so I guess I should count my PD from August.

(Marriage Based AOS from F1-OPT)
        6/5/2017 Package sent to Chicago lockbox via USPS
        6/7/2017 USPS delivered to lockbox
        6/21/2017 i-485 Fingerprint Fee Was Received
        6/8/2017 i-130 Case Was Received
        6/8/2017 i-131 Case Was Received
        6/8/2017 i-765 Case Was Received
        6/28/2017 Initial cases received notices arrived
        7/23/2017 RFIE received for income (although income was well above 125%, decided to comply rather than going back and forth)
        8/4/2017 Response to RFIE received by USCIS (New PD)
        10/15/2017 EAD AP Received
        2/2/2018 Interview notices for March 8 arrived via mail

So waiting for the interview now and trying to gather paperwork for everything. Although there was some initial setbacks I am glad it is nearing completion now. Any tips or suggestions for the interview will be highly appreciated and good luck to everyone waiting for their interview dates.
        Awesome! Hopefully I can get my interview scheduled early next month.
        PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
        11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
        11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
        11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
        09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
        09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
        11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
          Awesome! Hopefully I can get my interview scheduled early next month.
          Congrats , and hopefully at least I can get my EAD/AP😩

Comment

• Originally posted by Akheya View Post
            Congrats , and hopefully at least I can get my EAD/AP😩
            . Is anyone else waiting on EAD /AP or m I the only one left.

Comment

I am still waiting, since August 18

Comment

• Originally posted by truebluetorwb View Post
                I am still waiting, since August 18
                same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by xiaochen View Post
                  same here.
                  Did you guys receive RFIE?

Comment

Did you guys receive RFIE?
                    We did in September and responded to that. I am sure that added some time...but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by truebluetorwb View Post
                      We did in September and responded to that. I am sure that added some time...but still.
                      Ya same here, but this wait is super long almost 6months

Comment

• Still waiting also

Originally posted by Akheya View Post
                        I'm still waiting also. I got a RFIE on my i485 before

Comment

• Guys, just got notification that EAD card was produced (170 days of waiting). No updates for I-130 or I-485 though. It means they are currently working on our cases. Hopefully you?ll get yours within a week or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanna.mazah View Post
                            Guys, just got notification that EAD card was produced (170 days of waiting). No updates for I-130 or I-485 though. It means they are currently working on our cases. Hopefully you?ll get yours within a week or so.
                            Congrats Hanna, what is ur PD date and did you get any RFIE? And is ur service center NBC as well?

Comment

Congrats Hanna, what is ur PD date and did you get any RFIE? And is ur service center NBC as well?
                              Thank you!🤗 We sent case on the August, 27. We did respond to RFE on the November, 3. And NBC as well. I also did 2 online queries, January, 3 and February, 7. But never get any response. So I assume there is nothing to do with these queries. Good luck to you

Comment

• It has been 90 days since last update on my case....
                                PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
                                11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
                                11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
                                11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
                                09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
                                09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
                                11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X