Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cant obtain Work employment letter (I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant obtain Work employment letter (I-864)

we are having problems getting an employment letter please help.
    we have recent pay stubs and also 3 years tax income and W-2 but we cant get the employment letter

Will an immigration accepts a work number instead of an employment letter?
    If so how? What are you supposed to do if your employer wont write one?

Why wouldn't they write you a letter?

Originally posted by SD012 View Post
    we have recent pay stubs and also 3 years tax income and W-2 but we cant get the employment letter

I hope you can get the letter from your work. I mean how hard is it to write a statement of how many hours you work and your wages?.
    I got to say that I didn't get one. (I'm the beneficiary and my husband is a citizen the petitioner.
    I didn't sent letter from work. I was in a hurry to send the paper work and didn't want to wait.
    I only sent W2 from last three years. Tax Transcripts that we requested from last three years. I believe he went to the IRS website and requested those and had to pay to get them and copy of checks from the last 6 months(he gets direct deposit but has access to a digital pay stub? not sure that is how you call it).
    I sent my package on July 5th already got my fingerprints on August 3rd and so far they haven requested any additional information from any of my applications.

Comment

Originally posted by SD012 View Post

You do not need an employment letter. The stubs and tax and W2s are enough evidence for the i864

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X