Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Checklist and experience? Share yours all in One Thread here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Checklist and experience? Share yours all in One Thread here.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone already have their interview done could share the checklist of documentations to bring with? I have the interview scheduled on Oct 3rd. I Know people are sharing either check list or interview experience in the Forum but it kind of hard to find all. If you have done your interview, do you mind to share your experience and documentation check list here again? So we could have them all in one place and make it useful.

Thank you all!

USCIS interview notice requirement

Click image for larger version

Name:	interview notice part.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	590652

Here is what USCIS request on the interview notice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
      [ATTACH]902[/ATTACH]

Here is what USCIS request on the interview notice.
      It's small and for some reason I can't open it. Just thought I might take a look at it.
      Forms sent 6/2
      Forms received 6/4
      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
      PD 6/5 & 6/6
      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
      SR 9/2
      Contacted Congressman 10/1
      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
      Interview letter 10/10
      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
      Interview 11/8 RFE after
      New Card Being Produced 11/16
      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Done with our interview in Newark, we brought photos, passports and birth certificates, marriage certificate, any divorce papers, bank statements, car, health insurance, drivers license. Always have original and photo copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
          It's small and for some reason I can't open it. Just thought I might take a look at it.
          Oh that's so weird. I check the pic in local computer it is big and clear. I guess it got compress when uploading. ummmm... I googled a bit, find an ok one here is the link.

Hope that help.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fatima13 View Post
          Done with our interview in Newark, we brought photos, passports and birth certificates, marriage certificate, any divorce papers, bank statements, car, health insurance, drivers license. Always have original and photo copies.
          Thank you for sharing. Does the IO take all your copies? How did you organize them, like stapled, paper clip, etc? As I collecting all the documents, the original and copies will be plenty papers! Feels like it would be help in the interview if we organize them well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
            Oh that's so weird. I check the pic in local computer it is big and clear. I guess it got compress when uploading. ummmm... I googled a bit, find an ok one here is the link.

Hope that help.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for sharing. Does the IO take all your copies? How did you organize them, like stapled, paper clip, etc? As I collecting all the documents, the original and copies will be plenty papers! Feels like it would be help in the interview if we organize them well.
            I have put together all the photo copies, used paper clips and staples. Original on separate folder. They will keep the photo copies

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X