Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview in Atlanta

Who knows what the current waiting time is in Atlanta?

4-18-17 my case was received
    5-25-17 case in ready to be scheduled for an interview
    8-9 my EAD was mailed

Can you share your timeline for Atlanta ??

Oh great! 4 months since package sent in! I'm screwed lol

7/20 received
    8/14 biometrics

Nothing else for now .. UGH!

Congrats to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mieiva View Post
      Oh great! 4 months since package sent in! I'm screwed lol

7/20 received
      8/14 biometrics

Nothing else for now .. UGH!

Congrats to you!
      you'll get your EAD before the month of September runs out. So,calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowxxx419 View Post
        you'll get your EAD before the month of September runs out. So,calm down.
        Oh I hope that's the case

Comment

Case received 1-5-17
          Ready to be scheduled for interview 2-22-17
          Still waiting.

I am a USC and my husband is a daca recipient.

Comment

Originally posted by MRDK View Post
            Who knows what the current waiting time is in Atlanta?

4-18-17 my case was received
            5-25-17 case in ready to be scheduled for an interview
            8-9 my EAD was mailed

Can you share your timeline for Atlanta ??

5-9-17 Filed
            6-7-17 Fingerprint
            6-21-17 case is ready to be scheduled for the interview
            9-13-17 EAD&AP was mailed

I live in Atlanta, GA.
            Last edited by hysong8948; 09-13-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

It took me over 8 months to have the interview, and I know some people waited even longer.

ATL is generally slower than average, so hang in there.

Comment

New to this forum

My case says Case is ready to be scheduled as of july 12 2017.
                How long would it take for the interview to be scheduled.
                I just got a status change about my EAD card that is card was mailed to you on Sep 15 ?
                What are the documents necessary for the interview ? lets share what have you guys collected until now ??

Comment

Originally posted by Prabesh100 View Post
                  I just got a status change about my EAD card that is card was mailed to you on Sep 15 ?
                  What are the documents necessary for the interview ? lets share what have you guys collected until now ??
                  We are Atlanta also. We have been ready to be scheduled for an interview since Feb 22.. But it just updated to ready to be scheduled for an interview as of September 199 instead of February 22. Hopefully this means they are working to schedule our interview. Our PD is Jan 5,2017

Comment

Originally posted by flygirl View Post
                    Case received 1-5-17
                    Ready to be scheduled for interview 2-22-17
                    Still waiting.

I am a USC and my husband is a daca recipient.

Just an update:

Our case changed from ready to be scheduled for interview as of February 22 to ready to be scheduled for an interview as of September 19. Not really sure what this means. Hopefully we will get interview date
                    Soon.

Comment

Biometrics Atlanta

Originally posted by flygirl View Post
                      Just an update:

Our case changed from ready to be scheduled for interview as of February 22 to ready to be scheduled for an interview as of September 19. Not really sure what this means. Hopefully we will get interview date
                      Soon.

HEY EVERYONE,

I just checked my biometrics app letter i received from USCIS amd the address im suppose to appear is typed wrong. Application support center is at Collier Rd., but my letter says Chamblee Tucker. Could this be a mistake? Im certainly gonna show up at time indicated in my letter at the address I found for the AC Atlanta..so hopefully, im correct. Theres always these possibilities, Chamblee Tucker isa new address? But official USCIS website also showed me the center is atCollier Rd.

Thanks so much anyone, that have already visited this center for fingerprints.

Comment

Document ideas

Originally posted by Prabesh100 View Post
                        You can proactively accumulate the evidence you’ll need to prove a genuine, bona fide marriage.

Joint Ownership or Lease of Property

Joint ownership of real estate or other major property is compelling evidence of a bona fide marriage. If you have owned property together (past or present), gather evidence such as a deed showing both spouses’ names. Other relevant documents may include the purchase contract, closing papers, mortgage agreement, mortgage account statements, property tax bills, home repair documents, and utility bills.

If you leased property together, gather evidence of the rental agreement, rent receipts, utility bills, and any correspondence between you and the landlord. Examples of documents to prove a bona fide marriage may include:

Lease agreements or mortgages in both spouses’ names that shows that you have lived together and/or have leased or bought property together.

When a joint lease or property deed is not possible, ask your landlord to write a letter that both spouses live at the apartment. Or provide rent receipts showing both spouses’ names.

Copies of gas, electric, telephone, internet and other utility bills.

Auto registrations showing joint ownership or addresses.

Letters from friends and family addressed to either spouse or both spouses and mailed to an address where you were living together. The letters can help provide evidence of a relationship but should ideally include a postmarked envelope to prove you lived together.

Letters between the couple before the marriage, including the postmarked envelope.

Joint Financial Assets

If you have a bank or other financial account together, provide the records–from the account opening records (e.g., application) to the current account statement. Someone who is “faking” a marriage for the purposes of getting a green card is generally not willing to combine financial assets. That’s why these are strong examples of a bona fide marriage:

Joint bank statements (checking or savings accounts).

Evidence that one spouse has made the other a beneficiary on his or her retirement account (e.g. 401(k), pension, etc.)

Other investment accounts (e.g. stocks, mutual funds, etc.)

Joint Responsibility for Financial Liabilities and Welfare

It’s meaningful to show that you share responsibility for financial loans, other financial liabilities, and are generally taking steps to care for each other’s long-term welfare. Examples of documents that show you have taken on debt together or have insurance together include:

Joint income tax returns filed with federal, state or local government.

Credit card statements that include the names of both spouses.

Loans or credit lines for an automobile or major purchase (e.g. appliances) that include the names of both spouses.

Wire transfers, bank transfers, or checks from one spouse to the other.

Evidence that one spouse has made the other a beneficiary on his or her life or health insurance.

Other insurance statements for auto, life, home, or renter’s insurance.

Letter from an employer showing designation of the spouse as the person to be notified in event of accident or other emergency.

Wills, trusts, or power of attorney, naming both spouses.

Proof of Relationship and Shared Activities

Of course, a marital relationship is about more than bank accounts and long-term financial planning. Your relationship probably includes many real moments that are evidence of your genuine affection for each other. Your experiences with one another as well as friends and family count for something. Examples include:

Evidence of trips the couple has taken together or to visit one another, including bills and receipts reflecting hotel stays, car rental, plane tickets, or excursions together while on the trip. You may also show corresponding passport stamps if you traveled together.

Evidence of any correspondence between spouses, including letters, birthday and holiday cards, phone bills, email, ******** conversations or any other social media account.

Receipts from gifts that you bought for one another (such as gifts of affection or wedding rings).

Evidence of wedding-related expenses or correspondence with vendors such as wedding dress, groom’s suit, catering, flowers, entertainment, videographer or photographer. Ideally, the receipt should name the couple and day of the event.

Other evidence of the wedding such as invitations, wedding sign-in book, religious certificate, or a newspaper announcement of the engagement and wedding.

Birth certificates of children born into the relationship or medical records from a doctor that says you are pregnant or are seeking fertility treatment.

Photographs that show both spouses together, preferably with family and friends. Ideally the photos will span throughout the relationship, before the marriage, during the wedding, and after the wedding. You may assemble the photos in an album with a text box to describe the context of the photo (e.g. why, when, where, who, etc.).
                        7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
                        10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
                        7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
                        8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
                        5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X