reschedule Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reschedule Interview

How many days ahead should I call, If I want to reschedule my AOS interview?
    my interview is on September 25th

Are you dying in the hospital? Why do you need to reschedule your appointment. It will delay your process some more. I don't know the rules about rescheduling your interview. { Don't they have a phone number on the letter and instructions on how reschedule.}

Please try by all means to go and not to reschedule but if it's really impossible for you to go I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Yestoel92 View Post
      Are you dying in the hospital? Why do you need to reschedule your appointment. It will delay your process some more. I don't know the rules about rescheduling your interview. { Don't they have a phone number on the letter and instructions on how reschedule.}

Please try by all means to go and not to reschedule but if it's really impossible for you to go I guess.
      I would refrain from rescheduling. I do not know if you've been reading the forums but some people wait over a year for an interview. Like Yestoel92 said, rescheduling might push your process out even further. So I would not reschedule.
      Forms sent 6/2
      Forms received 6/4
      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
      PD 6/5 & 6/6
      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
      SR 9/2
      Contacted Congressman 10/1
      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
      Interview letter 10/10
      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
      Interview 11/8 RFE after
      New Card Being Produced 11/16
      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

I agree what could possibly be more important then going to the interview lol

Comment

Unless you have to, I would not suggest you reschedule.

Delaying your interview is one consideration, and your reschedule may not be approved is another.

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
            I would refrain from rescheduling. I do not know if you've been reading the forums but some people wait over a year for an interview. Like Yestoel92 said, rescheduling might push your process out even further. So I would not reschedule.
            My wife is in last stage of pregnancy, she is supposed to be due on October 10th, but yesterday the Ob-gyn said that she might go in labor any day from now onwards. I couldn't get an infopass appointment at my local field office and I do not want to reschedule it right now and then she doesn't go into labor until October. Only reason I am worried is because if she goes into labor on saturday, then how can I take her or re schedule it. Interview is on September 25th Monday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by smilezz View Post

Delaying your interview is one consideration, and your reschedule may not be approved is another.
            My wife is in last stage of pregnancy, she is supposed to be due on October 10th, but yesterday the Ob-gyn said that she might go in labor any day from now onwards. I couldn't get an infopass appointment at my local field office and I do not want to reschedule it right now and then she doesn't go into labor until October. Only reason I am worried is because if she goes into labor on saturday, then how can I take her or re schedule it. Interview is on September 25th Monday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by smilezz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
            I agree what could possibly be more important then going to the interview lol
            I want to get done with the interview but, My wife is in last stage of pregnancy, she is supposed to be due on October 10th, but yesterday the Ob-gyn said that she might go in labor any day from now onwards. I couldn't get an infopass appointment at my local field office and I do not want to reschedule it right now and then she doesn't go into labor until October. Only reason I am worried is because if she goes into labor on saturday, then how can I take her or re schedule it. Interview is on September 25th Monday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Yestoel92 View Post

I want to get done with the interview but, My wife is in last stage of pregnancy, she is supposed to be due on October 10th, but yesterday the Ob-gyn said that she might go in labor any day from now onwards. I couldn't get an infopass appointment at my local field office and I do not want to reschedule it right now and then she doesn't go into labor until October. Only reason I am worried is because if she goes into labor on saturday, then how can I take her or re schedule it. Interview is on September 25th Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by arman597 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I would call them and/or call your congress person and explain your situation.
              Forms sent 6/2
              Forms received 6/4
              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
              PD 6/5 & 6/6
              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
              SR 9/2
              Contacted Congressman 10/1
              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
              Interview letter 10/10
              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
              Interview 11/8 RFE after
              New Card Being Produced 11/16
              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by arman597 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I would wait to reschedule if I was you. If wife goes into labor and she cant make interview they I would show up alone and explain that wife is labor and can not make it. I think it is too late to reschedule now as interview is only 10 days away.

Comment

I agree with Azblk. If the wife goes into labor just go by yourself and explain to them. I would even take a paper and pictures from the hospital proving your wife is in labor or baby is here.

Congratulations.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X