• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview done, approve, Card/ Document Production

Hi all,
    Just wanted to let you guys know, that we got approved yesterday
    Interview 9:15am @ DSM field office
    IO= please give me all the documents that u have to prove that it is a continual marital arrangement. I had apt lease/insurance, utility bills, bank statements, car loan/insurance,
    IO= I dont wanna see the pictures
    IO to my wife= where did u meet, how did u decide he is the one, when did he propose, when did u guys marry, why so fast? we got engaged and married within 3 months
    IO= dont explain answers, just answer my questions, I was trying to go in detail about how we met and how our first date was
    IO= to my wife, How far are you in pregnancy? she said 9 months, and IO said I am approving you today but I need a extra document
    IO= Since USC spouse is no longer working, she cannot be a sponsor, but since we had filed our 2016 taxes jointly, IO said that I should submit a I864A form and also print out 3 paystubs from my job or give her 3 bank statements that show deposit of my salary. I filled up the form and gave IO the 3 bank statements, after our interview was over with.
    By 4pm status updated to card being Produced
    nice time at the interview except that I had to find internet to print my bank statements and fill out the I864A form

Originally posted by arman597 View Post
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to let you guys know, that we got approved yesterday
    Interview 9:15am @ DSM field office
    IO= please give me all the documents that u have to prove that it is a continual marital arrangement. I had apt lease/insurance, utility bills, bank statements, car loan/insurance,
    IO= I dont wanna see the pictures
    IO to my wife= where did u meet, how did u decide he is the one, when did he propose, when did u guys marry, why so fast? we got engaged and married within 3 months
    IO= dont explain answers, just answer my questions, I was trying to go in detail about how we met and how our first date was
    IO= to my wife, How far are you in pregnancy? she said 9 months, and IO said I am approving you today but I need a extra document
    IO= Since USC spouse is no longer working, she cannot be a sponsor, but since we had filed our 2016 taxes jointly, IO said that I should submit a I864A form and also print out 3 paystubs from my job or give her 3 bank statements that show deposit of my salary. I filled up the form and gave IO the 3 bank statements, after our interview was over with.
    By 4pm status updated to card being Produced
    nice time at the interview except that I had to find internet to print my bank statements and fill out the I864A form
    First of all, congratulations!

Would you please tell us about your PD and timeline?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aquila View Post
      First of all, congratulations!

Would you please tell us about your PD and timeline?

Thanks!
      I looked at his previous posts and his PD is November 7th 2016.
      Forms sent 6/2
      Forms received 6/4
      Received texts/e-mails 6/6
      PD 6/5 & 6/6
      NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
      Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
      SR 9/2
      Contacted Congressman 10/1
      Called the Congressman's office 10/10
      Interview letter 10/10
      Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
      Received EAD/AP card 10/17
      Interview 11/8 RFE after
      New Card Being Produced 11/16
      Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
        I looked at his previous posts and his PD is November 7th 2016.
        my timeline is somewhere here, PD is November 7th, 2016. Field office DesMoines, IOwa

Comment

Congratulations Arman597!

Congratulations Arman597! Your story is quite interesting. I join you guys to share joy of this victory.

Comment

Walbrzyszanka21 Freerising
            Hey guys are you also on time to get the i751 approved ? I sent my paper work on June 25th, 2019. What are your updates if you don't mind sharing. Thx

Comment

arman597 I already went through that adjustment process. I filed my papers in June of 2017 and I received my conditional card in November 2017. Now I am going to start my application to remove the conditions.
              Forms sent 6/2
              Forms received 6/4
              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
              PD 6/5 & 6/6
              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
              SR 9/2
              Contacted Congressman 10/1
              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
              Interview letter 10/10
              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
              Interview 11/8 RFE after
              New Card Being Produced 11/16
              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}