Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documents for GC interview (marriage based)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents for GC interview (marriage based)

Hi guys,

I'm a bit concerned about the documents that are asked to bring to the interview. I rescheduled this interview from August to October, PD 2/23/2017.

In my initial appointment letter, it didn't ask for any form that I've already submitted. However, In the new reschedule letter, it says "even if you have submitted documents in the past, its a good practice to bring original documents, and copies, to your interview". In the "documents you may need" section, it asks for I864 (affidavit) and i693 (medical exam). I have submitted those two with i485 and everything else, and i did not make a copy of affidavit support. That means, if I have to bring affidavit support form, it's going to be a new one with different numbers. And for the medical exam, do I have to get a new one, or can I Just bring the one copy from February?

Thanks in advance!

You should always bring originals of any documents you sent copies of. You don't need to bring forms, because they have those.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Additional info

In the original (first) appointment letter, regarding the affidavit support and medical exam, there're parenthesis after those two lines that says "unless already submitted".

However in the reschedule (second) letter, there is NOT "unless already submitted" sentence after mentioning about affidavit and medical.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      You should always bring originals of any documents you sent copies of. You don't need to bring forms, because they have those.
      Thank you for the response. However, in the letter they ARE asking for i864, which IS the form.

Comment

Pls help 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by supernovazhu View Post
          Pls help 🙂
          Dont Panic you will be fine. Just take originals of copies you already submitted. Also bring any new evidence that has happened since filing. You will be fine, those letters are canned catch all computer generated response that are not customized to you particular case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X